Couple things that really bug me

cashogy_reborn

1 - rubberbanding. this started happening around 1.5 iirc. usually happens directly after being rooted and then trying to keep moving, after about half a second of running you will rubberband back to the spot where you were rooted. makes it even harder to kite melee opponents.

2 - knockdown stuns keep you immobile longer than they should. ive started noticing this more of late, and i wonder if it is connected to the rubberbanding issue. when you get hit with a knockdown stun, when the stun wears off instead of immediately regaining control of your character, it takes ~1s for you to visually stand up, and you cant use abilities/move until you are fully standing up. again, makes it a pain to try to kite melee opponents.

bioware, please look into these issues and fix em

Edited by cashogy_reborn

assassin/shadows have a knockdown stun, and certain grenades will knock you down

not really a "nerf operative" thread. more like a "fix rubberbanding and animation delay" thread

Since the get-up time from knock-downs has always been there (I think), I would hazard a guess that it is "working as intended". Sorry for the less than optimal response, but you would be "balancing" things that wouldn't need "balancing" (without mentioning these things). I was merely trying to check if you had actually thought through your request.

The solutions would therefore be:

1) Make people stand-up instantly and buff Operatives to compensate for the change (everyone else is nerfed, Operatives stay the same).

2) People stand-up at the same rate and everything except Operatives would get a nerf.

I gather you want solution 1) (from your qualms about being able to stand-up), but it seems as if solution 2) would be easier. I say this because the stand-up time (as far as I am aware) is static, whereas each ability knocks-down for a different duration. This way we can alter the knock-downs (if necessary) on a case-by-case basis.

On that note, you haven't actually given any evidence that changes to certain abilities are even required (if this isn't just a bug that I think is intended).

One last thing:

Fix rubberbanding.

Edited by FREDDOSPWN