Slower Dps?

Maraxuss

My assassin is only around level 15, but I've ran black talon a bunch of times, it always seems that by the time i run up to a mob its already mostly dead from all the range dps, so i might get in 1 hit, then repeat the process. No one ever says anything, and all seems fine, but i just feel a little ineffectual, i see other jedis leaping into the fray, other dps blasting from the rear...but by the time i actually walk up there...the combat is mostly done. Does anyone else feel this way?

force pull.

mmm considering this topic is about dps and force pull is high into the tank tree.... :p

force speed can work if your group doesnt chainpull, but i agree that a gapclose (maybe in one of the dps tree) will be nice

another option can be to lower the base recast of force speed to 15-20s and to change the skills that do that in the tank tree

mmm considering this topic is about dps and force pull is high into the tank tree.... :p

force speed can work if your group doesnt chainpull, but i agree that a gapclose (maybe in one of the dps tree) will be nice

another option can be to lower the base recast of force speed to 15-20s and to change the skills that do that in the tank tree

He didnt say he wasnt a tank just slow dps.

Incase you didnt know yet... tanks do dps.

Edited by rosewolf

as a sorc or a sniper in bt most mobs are dead before you can cast a lightening or a snipe on them. Just run around and use shock on things, and be the person who clicks the explosive barrels at the right time.

BT is insanely easy, and in a group of 4 you just run through it killing everything only stopping for the bosses, and if you have a healer you can mess up every single fight and stand in the fire/not focus fire/stand there and let the end boss do the pbaoe smash move on you, and still win.

I kind of wish it was harder again like it was a few betas ago, where you had to use los and kiting and ai tricks. Now while im typing to pull the robot boss away from the exploding droids, my group has already killed him before i can hit enter.

Edited by Elysion