PVP zone inbalance?

trullarsen

Is it just me or do i get hutball 9 out of 10 times i go pvp? im so tired of it that it really ruins my lust to play pvp.

Maby its just me whos getting unlucky?

It's because you outnumber the other side, if you want warzones other than Huttball roll republic.

I just started PVP yesterday, and was wondering if I'm missing something on the match summary. Player level. We've got people in the 20's and 30s mixed in with tweens and teen levels. It would be nice to indicate such and such got 42 kills, but oh yeah they are also level 36 while the others are 12-20

PS I'm tacking on to this thread because the forums won't let me create a new subeject because the title field doesn't work

Edited by dmikhail

what it does is this (guessing but think i am right). you are in the queue and if there are enough of the opposite faction it creates one of the two warzones. If there is not enough of one of the faction it checks if there is enough of the one faction to start a huttball. If so bam you are in huttball.

sith vastly outnumber the republic so the sith see a TON of huttball which is better for some as they like any BG pvp...others not so much.

option could be you uncheck huttball as one of the places you want to queue but it would probably really increase your queue times.