Question of the Day 6/5/2013

SCORPIO and HK-51 are competing for the highest body count. Which droid will reign supreme?

Personal Answer: Round 1 - HK-51. He's programed to assassinate meat bags with ruthless efficiency. Round 2 will be closer, as SCORPIO spent round 1 watching HK, learning about his combat style, and using that knowledge to evolve her own killing methods.

SCORPIO and HK-51 are competing for the highest body count. Which droid will reign supreme?

Personal Answer: Round 1 - HK-51. He's programed to assassinate meat bags with ruthless efficiency. Round 2 will be closer, as SCORPIO spent round 1 watching HK, learning about his combat style, and using that knowledge to evolve her own killing methods.

I don't know.

Round 1 -- I think a tie.

Round 2? I think SCORPIO kills HK-51 along with everything else.

I really think she found a way to get all of HK-51's knowledge when performing her "upgrade" in the Empire Archives!

Yeah they're genderless droids, but let's be real about this.

HK is a guy, Scorpio is a woman. She'd turn him into shiny toothpicks before he knew what was happening and kill everything after :rak_07:.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Obviously, this battle would be a draw. Because they would both be disassembled at the same time by a clearly superior droid... M1-4X.

This question of the day is further proof of Imperial bias at BioWare! No mention of the republic's number one droid. :p

Observation: I find it funny how some don't know how adaptable HK units are.

Statement: Part of what makes an assassin droid of our caliber so good, is patience. Watching for every opportunity to kill someone. HK units are able to see a thousand different ways to eliminated anything around them by any means that doesn't involve destroying one's self. And even if we lose our head or limbs, which is an inconvenience, we will be right back at it. We also go to whatever lengths and travel whatever distances are required to eliminated our targets.

Concluding Answer: So the answer to the master's query is HK-51. There is no contest.

Scorpio.

Wait that Scorpio hacks again the secrurity systems and maintenance of a whole planet (which Scorpio is bound to do someday because of continuous self-improvements) and no HK unit will be able to compete at who killed the most.

Edited by Altheran

Hmm, tough one. Depends on the timing, like most people said.

If SCORPIO has time to observe HK and learn, SCORPIO would win after her next evolution ... which is exactly when HK-51 would strike, knowing that this is when SCORPIO is most vulnerable. Can you kill a disembodied AI? Not with a sniper rifle.

I have to go with SCORPIO on this one. When HK-51 was out, SCORPIO would upload to the holonet, evolve a few times and vastly outclass HK-51 with a new body made using the republic and empire's dirtiest black ops secrets.

The only reason SCORPIO doesn't destroy everything currently is that she finds it interesting to observe and learn. I'm sure she already has an intricately designed plan for inflicting mass casualties on numerous worlds. HK may kill more initially while she's flipping the switch, but then it's over. Bonus for turning HK into scrap metal in the process. SCORPIO without a doubt.

Bolster Bot would jump into the fray and use her one shot "Bugs of Doom and Destruction" special attack and annihilate them both. Also the planet they were on-perhaps the whole system. :rak_03:

Statement:I find your idea of me being and inadequate assasin distubing.

Query: You seem to fear me but still believe in a truly inferior model.

Quote: I find your lack of faith distubing

Confession: During the time for me to explain, my blaster finger is itching to fire.

Instruction: You're already dead, Just lie down.