leveled character token question

Vroldekhan

Hey guys quick question, the outlander character tokens and such, do they have an expiry date? Or do they last forever? I don't have a certain class in mind I would like to have in 60, but maybe in the near future, I just don't want to lose the token. Thanks in advance.

Class quests and their corresponding world quests will not be accessible.

Careful: here is the comprehensive list of blocked ("marked complete") content for a start-at-60:

* The class story missions.

* The class companion story conversations.

* Prelude to Revan / Forged Alliances story (the flashpoints remain available, but not the linking story)

* Shadow of Revan (Rishi, Yavin) (the Blood Hunt and Battle of Rishi flashpoints remain available)

* Rise of the Emperor (Ziost) (post-Ziost dailies remain available)

If you start at 65, you are blocked from the above AND also you cannot "first play" through Knights of the Fallen Empire.

All planetary "Story Arc" missions, side missions, exploration missions, Heroic missions, and daily-mission areas remain available, with one exception: During the story on Ziost, there are daily missions. These are replaced by the post-Ziost dailies when you finish the Ziost story, and so they are not available on "Outlander" characters.

The stories for Ilum, Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Makeb), Oricon, and CZ-thingy are also all available.

Also notable for being absent are the consequences of romancing companions, since a token character's default choices do not follow the romances. If you want to romance DS Jaesa on your Sith Warrior (or any other romanceable class companion on any class), you'll have to start at level 1.

You won't be able to do pretty much anything but the Outlander story

Did you read what I wrote? Are you trying to call me a liar?

Ilum, Makeb, planetary story arcs, side missions, exploration missions, Oricon, flashpoints, daily mission areas (except during-story Ziost), operations and planetary Heroic missions are all available.

Ilum, Makeb, planetary story arcs, side missions, exploration missions, Oricon, flashpoints, daily mission areas (except during-story Ziost), operations and planetary Heroic missions are all available.

So are you saying that if I create a level 65 character, I can go back to the starter world for that class and do the world arc as if I was a newly minted level 1 character? I've never tried that myself, but I didn't think that was possible.

So are you saying that if I create a level 65 character, I can go back to the starter world for that class and do the world arc as if I was a newly minted level 1 character? I've never tried that myself, but I didn't think that was possible.

I just checked with my brother's account, on which we used a 65 character token. Going back to Tython, Master Relnex has the missing students mission available, Liam Dentiri has the droid combat mission available, Masters Silvarte and Yollo still want me to check on their students, Hallen and Padawan Fia both have their purple mission icons. Going to Coruscant, we don't have to use the terminal in the space port like on a first visit, but Anitol Rosspar, Agent Nurls Yorksin, and Spirakris Zarem all have missions available. In the Senate Tower, Pat-aK has its purple mission icon. On Taris, Relus Poh is still trying to get his ancestral family home back (start of Taris story arc), and Saresh is still governor and having problems with rakghouls.

These are only a few that I checked, and you'll probably have to turn on exploration missions on your map to see most of them, but there is a lot that can still be done when using a character boost token.