Telekinetics Sage Accuracy Requirement

xordevoreaux

Under 5.0, my accuracy needed to be 735:

7405+-216 DPS @ 49.5 APM | 7167 Endurance | 5901 Mastery (Stim) | 3183 Power

1543 Critical (7xE, 1xA, 2xC) | 1056 Alacrity (11xA) | 735 Accuracy (3xE, 2xA)

I'm not sure if 735 was getting me to 110%, but under 6.0, my TK sage now has 1324 accuracy and he's at 108.71%.

Keep filling out accuracy until he hits 110%, however high that may be?

Under 5.0, my accuracy needed to be 735:

7405+-216 DPS @ 49.5 APM | 7167 Endurance | 5901 Mastery (Stim) | 3183 Power

1543 Critical (7xE, 1xA, 2xC) | 1056 Alacrity (11xA) | 735 Accuracy (3xE, 2xA)

I'm not sure if 735 was getting me to 110%, but under 6.0, my TK sage now has 1324 accuracy and he's at 108.71%.

Keep filling out accuracy until he hits 110%, however high that may be?

in pve yes, getting to 110% accuracy is the most important stat to get higher dps in ops. in pvp you can neglect it / leave it at 100-105%

Edited by ottffsse

1591 wouldn't even put me in the ball park near 110% for accuracy.

I'm at 1715 accuracy now, which is giving me 110.58%:

https://i.imgur.com/4fGnEwZ.png

I have zero accuracy augs on at the moment, so maybe I can eventually find some enhancements that shave 121 points off my accuracy, then we'll see.

Edited by xordevoreaux

1591 wouldn't even put me in the ball park near 110% for accuracy.

I'm at 1715 accuracy now, which is giving me 110.58%:

https://i.imgur.com/4fGnEwZ.png

I have zero accuracy augs on at the moment, so maybe I can eventually find some enhancements that shave 121 points off my accuracy, then we'll see.

First of all you need 1% accuracy bonus from orgin companion of Sage.

Second thing in PvE u gonna need to use at least Advanced Polibiotic Proficient Stim which gives u 240 points of accu.

When you already have it you gonna need 3 Superior Initiative Enhancement 80 (431 acc pre item) and one 242 item level augment with accuracy. All that give you 1591 points of accuracy = 110.00%.

First of all you need 1% accuracy bonus from orgin companion of Sage.

Second thing in PvE u gonna need to use at least Advanced Polibiotic Proficient Stim which gives u 240 points of accu.

When you already have it you gonna need 3 Superior Initiative Enhancement 80 (431 acc pre item) and one 242 item level augment with accuracy. All that give you 1591 points of accuracy = 110.00%.

I have zero accuracy augments and I'm already above 1591 by 125 points. I reached that using a couple gold amplifiers that give me a percentage accuracy and having gotten randomly high accuracy enhancements off the 306 unidentified gear vendor on fleet.

Having not used any augs for accuracy, I used most of the augmentation slots for crit and a couple for alacrity.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I have zero accuracy augments and I'm already above 1591 by 125 points. I reached that using a couple gold amplifiers that give me a percentage accuracy and having gotten randomly high accuracy enhancements off the 306 unidentified gear vendor on fleet.

Having not used any augs for accuracy, I used most of the augmentation slots for crit and a couple for alacrity.

Again, you are missing 1% accuracy from your companion. You need to finish all companion conversations/quests with the old "melee tank" companion. If you are a Sage, that's Qyzen Fess. You can get it on any class, though, with the respective "melee tank" companion. It's a legacy-wide bonus. Can be found in the "imperial/republic classes" tab in Legacy.

Again, you are missing 1% accuracy from your companion. You need to finish all companion conversations/quests with the old "melee tank" companion. If you are a Sage, that's Qyzen Fess. You can get it on any class, though, with the respective "melee tank" companion. It's a legacy-wide bonus. Can be found in the "imperial/republic classes" tab in Legacy.

Did that a long time ago if you're referring to this https://i.imgur.com/YxS5oUh.png