Getting Emp schematic as Republic

Lyability

I was just about to post about exactly the same thing as I got an empire schematic too when I am in the republic. Well I guess it's going into storage until I get to Nar Shadaa but still seems a bit silly for me to be selling things to the empire *shrugs*

I was just about to post about exactly the same thing as I got an empire schematic too when I am in the republic. Well I guess it's going into storage until I get to Nar Shadaa but still seems a bit silly for me to be selling things to the empire *shrugs*

Because political rivals don't ever sell anything to each other. Could you imagine what would happen if China owned $2 trillion in US Debt?

Because political rivals don't ever sell anything to each other. Could you imagine what would happen if China owned $2 trillion in US Debt?

Stop bringing real life examples into my fictional game world.

Political rivals tend not to sell military grade armour schematics to each other. There is a word for that sort of thing and its treason, which is not something my trooper would tolerate. Therefore, for the good of the republic I will store my schematic in a safe place or maybe use it as toilet paper should an emergency arise on some out of the way planet ;)