Rise of the Hutt Cartel Maintenance: April 13-14

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On April 13th at 10:30PM PDT (April 14th, 5:30AM GMT) all game servers and SWTOR.com will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. This maintenance is to open up access to Rise of the Hutt Cartel for everyone who has purchased the Digital Expansion. We will not be implementing any game changes or bug fixes during this downtime. There will not be a patch to download, because all content was released with the patch on April 9th.

Details are as follows:

Date: Saturday April 13th - Sunday April 14th

Duration: 2 hours

Time: April 13th, 10:30PM PDT (April 14th, 5:30AM GMT ) - April 14th, 12:30AM PDT (7:30AM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edit: All SWTOR servers are once again available! Thank you for your patience.

Edited by EricMusco

On April 13th at 10:30PM PDT (April 14th, 5:30AM GMT) all game servers and SWTOR.com will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. This maintenance is to open up access to Rise of the Hutt Cartel for everyone who has purchased the Digital Expansion. We will not be implementing any game changes or bug fixes during this downtime. There will not be a patch to download, because all content was released with the patch on April 9th.

Details are as follows:

Time: April 13th, 10:30PM PDT (April 14th, 5:30AM GMT ) - April 4th, 12:30AM PDT (7:30AM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

ok and what about eastern time ppl??

Small nit : Maint should end April 14, not April 4.

re : What about east coast players.....at least your time window is well after midnight....for Left Coast US players....this is about as prime time as you get on a Saturday night <insert snarl>....wait...what? There's an "outside"? <opens door> Woah! There's....light....and real life people....and....fresh air (note to self : shower before leaving residence so as not to contaminate fresh outside air). Wonder what happens if I venture out into that world....

re : 019...the answer is "yes"

Edited by LincolnAlphaZeta
poster is an idiot

what "smart" person planned maintenance during a Saturday night???

i can definitely see why one wouldn't plan down time during, say.. 2 am - 4am or something intelligent...

Well if it wasn't done at that time then everyone playing the game in Europe and Asia wouldn't get to play RotHC this weekend. As it is that means the game will be down from 3pm to 5pm for me, so I get to play the expansion on Sunday night... which is better than nothing.

maybe they wanted to give us a 50 week maintenance :p

Nah....'cause then the forums would be overflowing with "ZOMG! The game is doing great! We're going to love everything in that patch/update. EVERYTHING will be fixed!!!!! ZOMG!" Not a single post will be negative.

Can't have that or dogs and cats will be living together....mass hysteria! :p

Details are as follows:

Time: April 13th, 10:30PM PDT (April 14th, 5:30AM GMT ) - April 14th, 12:30AM PDT (7:30AM GMT)

Would it be possible for you to write your future down times times in AEST as well? It gets confusing converting :(

what "smart" person planned maintenance during a Saturday night???

i can definitely see why one wouldn't plan down time during, say.. 2 am - 4am or something intelligent...

It was probably the same smart person that decided it was a good idea to bolster an empty slot.

This works great for me, I'll be up late tonight playing D&D anyway and probably won't fall asleep to 3. I'll just stay up a little later and start downloading, if it's done on time.

You should already have it downloaded.... it just starts on the 14th. There isn't anything to download with this maint.

You guys should take off the Com limit with this update -.- I don't want to wait for another **** update to be able to do flashpoints again, seriously it's iritating. Weekly com limits, you guys said you're removing them on a "later patch" How about do it now and keep more of your customers? Good idea?

Could you please reset/remove comm limits with this update. I like many others have maxed out weekly comms and have a stack of missions in pending so I do not loose the comms I have earned. I would like to participate in the new release and really do not want to wait until Monday night to be able to participate in events/missions. I have been abstaining from the game for a few days now as it is - stacking pending limits what you can do. I have already seen a loss of so many comms and do not wish to wash away the many I have in pending as well. Is this a possibility?

this comment. hahah

wasn't a trolling.. why should I have to add small numbers when the dev should post ALL time zone for at least north america without having the customer add up small numbers like you said. I pay for this so i don't expect to have to try and see time zone +3 or -3 or what ever. The dev should do Europe time, central time pacific time and EASTERN TIME period. If your smart good for you. As for me i don't give a damn what time difference i get with USA and will never bother for it either. They have eastern customer so they should post our time zone as well period.