Keeping flashpoints appealing!

Well, at the moment myself, along with some other members of my guild are finding it difficult to see any reason to do Flashpoints. You can only buy the tier pieces with Columi Commendations and no other pieces and we're all pretty much full Columi/Rakata, which I think is pretty bad, because it's like x weeks into the game and Flashpoints which can normally be pretty decent time sinks don't really offer anything in way of rewards.

But my idea is to be able to trade Columi/Tionese in for Daily Commendations, like 1 Columi or 10 Tionese for a daily commendation. So newly dinged 50s who still need gear will be saving their commendations for gear, but those who don't need gear can trade them in for daily commendations, and it will still allow for a healthy amount of people in lfg a couple of months down the line.

This would be an excellent idea. Considering how good the implant/earpieces are from dailies, on top of being able t buy good BOE armoring/hilt/barrels, and how fast you can get geared if you're lucky, this would give me a good incentive to run HM FPs everyday.

Plus the Ilum/Belsavis dailies are completely mindless and boring.