Bioware, why are you buffing the most OP class in next patch?

xhaiquan

What the hell?

Buffing the most op class????

Assassin

Dark Charge: Healing received through Dark Charge has been increased, scales properly at higher levels, and can only be triggered once every 4.5 seconds.

Overcharge Saber: Now allows Dark Charge to trigger once every 3 seconds.

Wither: Damage has been increased by 15% and it now slows the movement speed of all affected targets.

insane!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell?

Assassin

Dark Charge: Healing received through Dark Charge has been increased, scales properly at higher levels, and can only be triggered once every 4.5 seconds.

Wither: Damage has been increased by 15% and it now slows the movement speed of all affected targets.

insane!

I was unaware that Tank Assassin was the most OP class in the game.

What the hell?

Assassin

insane!

just cause you see them everywhere does not make them the strongest. If anything, it will just get some of the 500000000 people who play assassins as a dps to switch over to the tank side

just cause you see them everywhere does not make them the strongest. If anything, it will just get some of the 500000000 people who play assassins as a dps to switch over to the tank side

No it won't it will only make more roll SI until it gets nerfed and the forums are inundated with tears.

The only reason I even went Assassin was because there were so many people going Sorcerer...

any class that can stealth and 1-hit kill is op

Please provide a video of someone in TOR (in the same level range as the victim, and from the same build that is now live) performing a one shot kill from stealth.

If this is true then I agree with you, it is OP, but I don't believe it is possible. It's just more exaggeration from you.

NOTE: My definition of a one-shot kill is a player going from full hit points to death in one shot. Not someone with only a few hit points being attacked and losing the remainder of his life with one shot.

Edited by Mandrax

They're just OP in huttball. Thats about it. Once they come out with more warzones instead of huttball then they'll suddenly not be quite so overpowered.

Huttball is by far the worst designed of all warzones that pretty much whatever team has more knockbacks wins.

OP in hutball?????

you have to meet a good jug :p

sin in hutball are average at best, other tanks have good gap closers to jump to enemies while in dps/stealth role an operative is generally better as it have huuuuuuuge burst dmg

the changes are going to help a lot full darkness specs as atm discharge is a bit useless, and the healing from dark charge is kinda crap.... 21k hps and i heal 30hps every 4s? T_T

the dmg increase of wither will help keeping aggro in pve, in pvp dunno, aoe spammable slow can be a bit too much, but considering what other classes can do.... :p

They choose to buff SI instead of nerfing operative or buffing warrior ? unbelievable

not buff. theyre fixing a broken ability that currently isnt scaling with lvl properly...and u need to be a tank to use it properly so...more like catching up to

not buff. theyre fixing a broken ability that currently isnt scaling with lvl properly...and u need to be a tank to use it properly so...more like catching up to

You do know that the 23/0/18 spec uses dark charge most of the time aswell right? that spec is more than capable of putting out massive damage, couple that even semi viable self healing and you could have yourself a very formidable foe.

Unless you're solely talking about wither. In which case you're correct, but thats not the best part about these fixes.

Edited by Cowflab

How is assassin OP? I have about 1680 enduracne 1078 will power. Checked on a buddy of mine and i got about 560 DPS, (worked out using his HP/time Seems fairly consistant, and as there is no meter in game. Its the only way to actually test) I spend most of my time getting thrown off ledges and sprinting for the ball. I survive because i am hard to kill, i always lose to an equally geared juggernaut because they are harder to kill, or do more single target dps than i do.

If dark charge actually healed for a decent % then it would actually be useful instead of needing overcharge sabre to be useful, (the 300% increase means you can get about 1k hp back over the duration, not wonderful. But better than a kick in the teeth)