Disney making several story arcs with focus on diffrent characters.

gabarooni

Would love to see them flesh out Starkiller for a movie despite how everyone else feels. Actually, not even a movie. I think a TV show reminiscent of Tales from the Crypt. Not scary stories...but a different story every week that focuses on a different character from the Star Wars universe and some given longer arcs than others. You could cover characters from almost every era of the Star Wars EU and even revisit the ones that garnered tons of attention.

Would love to see them cover Bastila, Mandalor, Andur Sunrider, Cade Skywalker...just different people from different eras. Would be awesome to see.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm getting sick of Lucas and everything saying different universes then saying he doesn't want these characters dead and stuff like that such as Quinn Voss. He said this is a different universe and there are people working on the cannon and lore(he's has a few contradictions). Any who. They should do it on the Pre-Republic era. shows the Kiliks, Rakata. The founders of the galaxy the Columni. How the Hutts became nasty greedy slobs because of the Rakata. And they can kind of style it like the original planet of the apes it will totally work. I'm also sick of the whole galactic Empire thing. Just imagine them doing movies since the beginning of the universe it will be so good and different crazy and dark and they can mix it up to make the little ones happy. A different approach from everything we see differently. It can show you how sith really are. How light and dark was first created just imagine guys. We can see how Rakatans Empire fell from a films perspective. Tattooine turning into a desert and because of that the Kumumgah evolved into the Jawa and he Tusken Raiders . The Celestials (who set the balance) vs the Rakatan Empire. The Taung(original mandalorian species) at war with the Zell and fleeing Coruscant Just letting you guys know what the Pre Republic Era is about.

NO!

Starkiller and TFU is a HORRIBAL game, it totally disregard lore, and screw up with Vader, the games should be made uncanon and the starkiller character fade away.

i actually thought the games were pretty good for a star wars game expect the 2nd 1 it was just 2nd game was just 2 short to be a good game but as much as i would like to see a starkiller in a movie i would say no because like you said it doesn't go with the lore

I'm getting sick of Lucas and everything saying different universes then saying he doesn't want these characters dead and stuff like that such as Quinn Voss. He said this is a different universe and there are people working on the cannon and lore(he's has a few contradictions).

Lucas word on cannon is no longer in effect. Expect a massive sledgehammer to be taken to some part of the Expanded Universe. The only way I can see it staying is if they decide to pick up right where we are so that the Big 3 actors can pick back up their characters at an appropriate age.

I'd love a movie about young Satele Shan. She seemed awesome in the SWTOR trailers - cute, agile and sweet.

Also, a movie about Starkiller would be cool too, as long as he isn't over the top powerful.

Edited by Kristjansa

The Kotor games already have a great story..... They can go back to the Mandolorian wars (Pre-Kotor 1) and we can see Revan and Malek fall to the dark side.

Kotor one, IMO, is the best Star Wars story yet..... Definitly the best RPG I ever played.

Edited by Themanthatisi

Starkiller is a terrible character so NO

I would have to second this, he is fun to play in some un-cannon game yes..... however that's it. As far as I, and many others is concerned hes just a game character. In a cannon sense, his presence ruins everything. He would in fact be the chosen one, not vader. He is far to strong and the depictions of his force powers are not consistent with established powers of the time (or at all).

Had his story taken place in 500 ABY like planned originally, then yes I would be all for this and have nothing to say about his powers.

The Force Unleashed is a great game. I love it. Cannon and movie speaking? Its heresy! - Lol. It makes no sense once-o-ever in the cannon of star wars and would never have happened.

Edited by Draiganx

jumbling mumbling cannon o'bannon, Galen Marek in my opinion would be a good character and extension of show about how feelings to someone can be manipulated by darksiders, especially tricky considering that the one who is doing it was the one who fell for it and became a Sith. His choice of powers is fairly good and definately brings a lot of fresh action to the series making force flashy and ultimate weapon. Also a good story about cloning jedi, good opportunity to make one of the movies about his training under Vader, many possibilities that would connect old with new.