Open world PVP

Morpheoss

Where is the best place for open PVP. I like just landing in town and taking off hoping to run into the other faction and attacking (sith that is) but not sure where the best place is not seeing a lot of people like I use to just came back to game. I have different lvl toons so any lvl planet will do. Im on the Prophecy of the Five sever. Edited by Morpheoss

Where is the best place for open PVP. I like just landing in town and taking off hoping to run into the other faction and attacking (sith that is) but not sure where the best place is not seeing a lot of people like I use to just came back to game. I have different lvl toons so any lvl planet will do. Im on the Prophecy of the Five sever.

Outlaw's Den my friend. Please take a look at my vid to see what kind of Open PvP you can get there. This happen 2 days ago and that was awesome.

Rendolphe

The new Section X on Belsavis for sure. Loads of people because it's new, and offers the BH commendations and is part of HK questlikne so people want to do it. It doesn't seem to separate quest areas by faction nearly as much as other level 50 areas (Ilum, BH) so you'll constantly run into the other faction. Edited by RAVM