Master D.. where will you be going when the transfers come?

cuttothechase

My accusations stem from your accusation that we are the reason for Master D's current state.

SImple Reasoning: You que dodge us, because you only VS your own guild. Why would anyone else outside your guild bother queing for ranked PVP on Master Darnala?

You couldn't even just play the 12 minutes against us, then play your own guild next match.

We may be the result of Master Dar'nala's dwindling population. But the actions of your guild contribute to the CAUSE of people leaving Master Dar'nala. This is why i called out on your idiotic reasoning in the quote above.

I would have que dodged you as well. Why should anyone on the server bend to your will and play you when you want them to with the server in it's current state. If you wanted to play against them you should have spoken to them so they could have made a team that was at its full strength. This game is not entirely about gear, it is also about skill. You should know this. You should also respect the balanced wz and what it means in its current state as you've been involved in them before and you know full well what it's like when someone tries to bomb the wz with no announcement as you've had it done to yourself as well. Yes we continued to play against those teams, that was our choice, as it's there choice to not take the pop. From the sounds of it they didn't know who or what they were queing against.

If you want games, be respectful about it and stop getting on your high horse.

Also, these actions happened after you all have left. Yes you may have came back to try and get some games going, but even if you had got them you still would have been back on the bastion tonight. Don't give me that crap.

"TL;DR: Yes, we que dodged you sorry. With players who'd never done pvp before,we were trying to give everyone a taste of organised pvp. We were not competitive at all for any moderately decent team. Message me if you want me to get our top team organised."

I don't speak for Nightmare Council. But I'm not sorry, suck it up and stop whinging like a bunch of school girls.

Edited by Antiskeptic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll address this issue below:

Nightmare Council remains committed to getting a viable ranked warzone team going, and we will hapily face anyone who wants to take us on. Unfortunately, we've recently lost two key players from what would have been our core team and had a few timezone problems, which have made it hard to get going (We only had 2 of our remaining core team on last night).

Since we do Nightmare Pilgrim on Mondays, we generally have quite a few people online (30+), so after beating that and the other world bosses, we decided to have a bit of fun and face each other in ranked warzones. Since the pub balanced ranked warzones went well, we decided to do it ourselves with whoever was keen. Given the state of the server, we thought late Monday night would be free of other teams queing, so we wouldn't be interfering with them.

My primary goal for these warzones was for everyone to have fun, and give some of our guys a taste of organised pvp. Because it was balanced and for guildies only, we ended up with a lot of people who'd never pvped before wanting to take part (friendly environment, no need to worry about getting 3 shot by midian, balanced teams, my voice :p). These guys were obviously not that great, but with support from the more experienced guildies, they improved very quickly, and hopefully as a result with continue to pvp, benefiting the server as a whole. So since we had players with no pvp experience and no pvp gear (some had only pve'd before, so just took the cash), the team that ended up with you guys quite simply did not stand a chance (imagine a 5 alphababes in recruit gear). So yes, I told them to que dodge you as I did not want them to get annihilated and stop participating and I apologiIse for you guy being stuck in an empty match.

That said, I personally feel you guys overreacted on the matter, logging into your imp toons and proceeding to call Nightmare Council the worst guild on the server (since we're half the server now Master D's in trouble :)). Naturally, our guys then responded and any productive discussion ended. I offered to get our better players into one team and take you guys on, but the offer was lost in the chat logs.

If you guys want to take us on, message me in game or on the forums (Vacarius for forums and Seikier in game) and I'm happy to organise a time for us to play each other (with our better players actually online).

TL;DR: Yes, we que dodged you sorry. With players who'd never done pvp before,we were trying to give everyone a taste of organised pvp. We were not competitive at all for any moderately decent team. Message me if you want me to get our top team organised.

Yeah, we overreacted, but we were so excited that we'd finally get some PVP on Master Dar'nala.

I wasn't even going to bring it up on forums because frankly, i've given up on MDN now. But when your guild leader starts accusing us rerollers of causing the declining populations on MDN, i felt compelled to note that last night the Republic rerollers tried to get some PVP going on MDN, and your guild left them sitting in an empty voidstar as a result. Then everyone went back to Bastion.

Simply put. Don't point fingers while your hand is in the jar (if you know that saying).

Edited by Weeeeee

Yeah, we overreacted, but we were so excited that we'd finally get some PVP on Master Dar'nala.

I wasn't even going to bring it up on forums because frankly, i've given up on MDN now. But when your guild leader starts accusing us rerollers of causing the declining populations on MDN, i felt compelled to note that last night the Republic rerollers tried to get some PVP going on MDN, and your guild left them sitting in an empty voidstar as a result. Then everyone went back to Bastion.

Simply put. Don't point fingers while your hand is in the jar (if you know that saying).

You didn't try to get pvp going, you tried to jump in on some organised games without any consultation. This is your own fault.

My accusations stem from your accusation that we are the reason for Master D's current state.

SImply Reasoning: You que dodge us, because you only VS your own guild. Why would anyone else outside your guild bother queing for ranked PVP on Master Darnala?

You couldn't even just play the 12 minutes against us, then play your own guild next match.

We may be the result of Master Dar'nala's dwindling population. But the actions of your guild contribute to the CAUSE of people leaving Master Dar'nala. This is why i called out on your idiotic reasoning in the quote above.

I distinctly remember you focusing me all night when we did ranked together Chieftan, so not quite sure where you got this idea we only face ourselves from since we have certainly faced you.

As I said above, the new guys we had said quite clearly they wanted to try out pvp in a friendly environment, getting farmed by your guys certainly doesn't accomplish this. To repeat, if you'd whispered Stevoo or myself asking if we could get a team together, instead of insulting us in general chat, we'd have been happy to pull together some players.

Since this is the first time we've done this, blaming us for the server dying seems a bit silly, you're acting like we're the only pvp guild left on the server when we're a pve guild trying to get into pvp :p

Finally, the logic behind the dying server business. Ultimately, we all agree it's Bioware's fault. However, people leaving the server reduces the population further. Because you leaving reduces the population, you are a cause of the server dying, not the main cause (bioware) but if you didn't leave, the server would have a higher pop, so saying you're entirely free of blame is a bit rich. Your decision may be justifiable, but that doesn't mean you're not a cause.

Edited by Vacarius

But when your guild leader starts accusing us rerollers of causing the declining populations on MDN, i felt compelled to note that last night the Republic rerollers tried to get some PVP going on MDN, and your guild left them sitting in an empty voidstar as a result. Then everyone went back to Bastion.

I said it was doing damage to the population even further, not causing it. And once again, let me say that was the first night we had ever done NC vs NC matches. Ever. You either aren't reading what I'm posting at all or you're so blinded by anger that you are just flat out refusing to take it in. Either way I don't think the subject of our PvP needs any more discussion.

Hey man,

We've made a guild called <The Empire Down Under>. It's just ex Asia Pacific players. We would be happy to organize joint pvp or maybe even guild vs guild pvp with you guys sometime.

Interesting how it doesn't work both ways, hey bud? You claim we are ruining the server population by organizing an inhouse PvP match yet you are doing the exact same thing on another server?

Edited by Chaori

lol what did I miss out on last night? This has more drama then when I was watching Dexter. Tinkle? I think some of are good pvp'ers...just aren't elitists like the pub side seem to come off as. Can't we all get along? Population is low as it is.

Interesting how it doesn't work both ways, hey bud? You claim we are ruining the server population by organizing an inhouse PvP match yet you are doing the exact same thing on another server?

Just wanted to say that the bastion isn't a dead server, so it really doesn't matter, whereas MDN is. On MDN you take what you get since being picky is a luxury anymore. It's why we were surprised you guys turned down a ranked game against a team you knew nothing about and possibly could've beaten.

Oh my God Tinkle, don't join the sillyness of a dying server.. Do not make any comments coz it will just create more drama. Just read the posts while eating popcorn coz the drama here is better than Dexter or whatever series.

Go to The Bastion, and let's have some competitive PVP! MDN is dying.. we can't do anything about it anymore. Nuff said.

Just wanted to say that the bastion isn't a dead server, so it really doesn't matter, whereas MDN is. On MDN you take what you get since being picky is a luxury anymore. It's why we were surprised you guys turned down a ranked game against a team you knew nothing about and possibly could've beaten.

I can see where you guys are coming from here, would prefer everyone to avoid insulting each other though :)

Generally, we would have taken the pop for fun and see how we did, last night was unique in that the majority of our players were new and our team gear/composition was way off. The problem was that we were trying to balance the teams (I did not allow ANY com farming as the purpose was for everyone to learn) to ensure competition, which meant the team that would have faced you guys only had me as heals (we had 3 heals in total so I solo healed my team while the others got two lesser geared players), no tanks, and only one other player with gear around BM/WH (Handsolo'd).

Once I realised another team was queing, I started to see who we had online (had a few geared people keen we couldn't fit in the two teams we had) to try and give the new team a shot. Unfortunately, the insults started and ruined the chance.

I think we're going to end up repeating ourselves, so I'll reiterate that we're happy to face any team who wants to take us on, just talk to me or Stevoo and we'll get things organised.

On the point of drama, we need a new Dayz of Master D! We've had a few good inspirations recently :D

Edited by Vacarius

Generally, we would have taken the pop for fun and see how we did, last night was unique in that the majority of our players were new and our team gear/composition was way off. The problem was that we were trying to balance the teams (I did not allow ANY com farming as the purpose was for everyone to learn) to ensure competition, which meant the team that would have faced you guys only had me as heals (we had 3 heals in total so I solo healed my team while the others got two lesser geared players), no tanks, and only one other player with gear around BM/WH (Handsolo'd).

It's funny we were in the same situation with no tanks and i was the only healer, unfortunately that was probably the last republic ranked team that was going to be made.

It's funny we were in the same situation with no tanks and i was the only healer, unfortunately that was probably the last republic ranked team that was going to be made.

Of course it is, because you all have a crap attitude and are up yourselves and only care about yourself.

Also. Nightmare council is a lot closer to having a decent pvp team than the plastics ever were.

But anyway, your response to this situation makes me laugh, it's really a joke.

I don't think you understand just how bad some our guys were initially (understandable as for many it was their first time). We had people not watching the node, overextending, ignoring the leader, not focusing, wasting ccs etc. Pretty basic things that we managed to sort out as the night went on, but which would have made the match a nightmare for us. This was the whole point of it really, instead of having these guys make mistakes in normal warzones (pissing everyone off), the in-guild matches let us work on the problems without having to worry about this.

Depressed you changed you signature Seik.

The point is.

The pubs got wind (somehow) of nightmare council queing, evidently Nightmare Council didn't call anyone out. (So I'm not sure how they found out)

So evidently any intelligent person would work out something was going on.

Instead of asking someone in Nightmare Council what was happening and then talking to the right authorities within the guild you decided to make a team which you thought would be balanced, despite having no idea who was queing with Nightmare Council (for all you know it was people whom were full recruits.)

You showed no respect for the guild and what they were trying to do, despite the fact that it's been mentioned in other posts on this forum that Nightmare council would really value from doing balanced wz's.

Which on another server that was populated would be totally fine, no questions asked, but, you all know the state of the server, you all know that the population is 'fragile'.

But alas you qued anyway, Nightmare Council got the pop and I can only assume they found out it wasn't against the other Nightmare Council group, Jump mentioned that people like Chieftain and Tinkle had spoken to me and Nightmare Council decided that it wouldn't be fruitful for the 16 people there that they'd organised ranked games with if they took the pop. You sooked and left MDN without talking to anyone from Nightmare Council.

You only have yourself to blame and your attitude and the way you reacted is much like what was discussed with those in Midian that posted in the 'Ranked Warzone Sunday' thread on our servers forum section. Below are time stamps of when, Chieftain posted in the Forum.

10.14.2012 , 02:37 PM | #9

10.14.2012 , 02:52 PM | #12

10.14.2012 , 03:24 PM | #20

Again. A complete Joke.

You've been in similar positions to Nightmare Council before and have hated when people have bombed our Balanced games. Stop being moronic.

Yeah we organised PVP, but we never leave a ranked match just because it is a different team then we expected, this included the balanced Pub ranked teams we used to run, This is the difference between a PVP player and some insecure noob.

And yes Tinkle is right, we only had 7 players (one disconnected), no tanks and only one healer. You probably would of actually won.

But what's done is done, That's the last time we'll attempt Ranked on MDN. The Aussie invasion of The Bastion has begun ;)

Yeah we organised PVP, but we never leave a ranked match just because it is a different team then we expected, this included the balanced Pub ranked teams we used to run, This is the difference between a PVP player and some insecure noob.

And yes Tinkle is right, we only had 7 players (one disconnected), no tanks and only one healer. You probably would of actually won.

But what's done is done, That's the last time we'll attempt Ranked on MDN. The Aussie invasion of The Bastion has begun ;)

So because you made a poor attempt, as outlined in my ramble, you'll give up. Childish.

Edit: Your reaction would be justified if you had either, A. Discussed with NC before you qued or B. After they dodged and they told you they wouldn't que against you, but as you did neither, your reaction is imo stupid and childish.

EditEdit. Also quite sad that this thread has turned into this.

Edited by Antiskeptic

This is the difference between a PVP player and some insecure noob.

I actually didn't PvP with them at all, so I don't know why you're lashing out at me. I think this has gone well past the point of valid reasoning and you're just bluntly attacking me or my guild (I haven't quite figured out who you're angry at yet)

That's good and all, might want to change your sig then...it's a bit irrelevant

The funny thing is, a lot of us came back last night to hopefully get some ranked games going and get some PVP happening on Master Dar'nala. But Nightmare Council que dodged us and left us all trapped in a deserted Voidstar for 8 minutes. When i offered everyone the choice to que for ranked again they said "whats the point? they are just gonna que dodge us again". So we all went back to Bastion.

Your que dodging of anyone other then your predetermined opponents is hurting the server far more then us.

Before you blabber on about us having an OP team, 4 of us were in recruit/battlemaster, and we were prepared to make gear changes if things were too uncompetitive in that Voidstar. I FINALLY managed to scrape together enough to make a republic pug team just to have some fun again on Master Dar'nala, and you que dodge it and force them to return to Bastion. We won't be queing again on Master Dar'nala, we PVP on Bastion where people actually play the game.

everyone que jumps! pug, non ranked 4man, ranked. if the population was 200 fleet PvPers constant there will be 1000x more que jumpers a day. WZ isnt PvP its a instance zone, and no matter what, if you can leave a instance zone it will be farmed for items. keep population in the pacific region!, lock us out from U.S & euro servers. Merge PvP and Pve Servers have instance zoned planets PvE and open PvP planets, people can choose what to be on and jump between. Increase PvP gearing up, 40x wz weekly gives you warhero peices, or cap the expertise per group, so super farmed pvp teams dont face roll server, they need to fight for status more etc