Who has better looking armour, Bounty Hunters or Troopers?

DankMandaIore

I love armour aesthetics, and I have an admiration for both. I like the rough and gruff Bounty Hunter look (and Mandalorian T-Visor looks especially) but I also enjoy the uniformed yet badash Trooper gear.

I want to hear everyone's opinions and yes you can bring up other classes as well, I don't discriminate.

Edited by DankMandaIore
I forgot about the censor lol

Ermm, your toon can look like whatever you want it to look like; and the outfit designer gives your 17 different looks that you can customize for your toon. So, trooper, bounty hunter, doesn't matter; it is what appeals to you p[personally.

Ermm, your toon can look like whatever you want it to look like; and the outfit designer gives your 17 different looks that you can customize for your toon. So, trooper, bounty hunter, doesn't matter; it is what appeals to you p[personally.

He is looking for opinions...not soul searching.

Anyway, check out TOR Fashion (https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/armor-packs/). They give you options if you like to browse.

I know this of course, I just wanted to see what people's favourite sense of style was for their character. Just for discussion and sharing sake y'know?