Funny PvP Moments

Capt_Beers

So in an effort to change the mood of this forum from depressing to lighthearted I figured I'd start a thread about some of the more humorous moments you've had while PvPing, either open world or in WZ's. Funny things either you, a teammate or opponent did.

Try to keep it lighthearted and easy going, I'm at work and it's depressing enough here.

Also to the guy that's absolutely going to write a post like "lol the gear gap is so funny" or "How this game lacks features of every other game ever is so funny." I don't care, like, at all. I'm not going to reply to you and I would ask that nobody else does either. for those of you with that attitude there's a place for it, it's called the rest of this forum. Take your "witty" posts there please.

On Voidstar, I pulled an imp onto the bridge and then force pushed him off the edge...only to see a guardian teammate go flying in after him! He force jumped to the imp right as I sent him over the ledge. I about crapped my pants laughing so hard. I have seen this as well in HM FPs and it still makes me laugh! Silly guardians...Good stuff!

These aren't exactly HAHA-funny, just a few screenshjots I had.

The Marauder ruined it:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zv98i&s=6

Damn those teams of Operatives! :mad:

...to be fair, some of them were Snipers.

Again:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11azozm&s=6

Yes, I lost both games, they played well. :o

This happened today, a player was invisible all the time. After being attacked, while in combat, etc. After she died she came back invisible. :p

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34rx35s&s=6

I removed her name, but note that I am not calling this player out for cheating, I consider it to be a graphical glitch.

Edited by Rassuro

Wanted some Alderaan Comms to get a piece of pretty armor on my lvl 50 Merc, and also decided to explore since I barely spent time there while leveling, so I was there for quite a while. Next day I'm starting out on Alderaan on my baby PT and I see a lvl 50 Jedi tearing up a lowbie and with out thinking I jumped into the fight. While I'm shooting at the Jedi I'm seeing "Resist. Resist. Resist" and I'm like W T F??? Yea, when realization sunk in I just stopped and waited for them to finish me off, there was no way I was getting away from that LOL

I was grappled by a PT on voidstar as he attempted to drop me over the edge but to his dismay I landed safely beside him popping my knockback sending him to his doom instead.

I was kitting a lolsmashmonkey who kept missing with his smashes as i strafed left and right while leg shotting him. He was then joined by two maras and another jugg for a total of four attackers chasing me around alderaan in front of the node as a teammate capped before i was finally smashed to death from all the slows. This looked hilarious and went on for about 20 seconds before I died. I'm not sure why they didn't cc me though I assume they had more than likely given me full resolve. But to see them all jump at once and then waste 25k damage on nothing just made my day.

Was on my 40 commando healer in a WZ. 4 of them are attacking me, I pop the WZ adrenal, wait for full resolve, reactive shield. No probs healing through the damage. Meanwhile, my team mate captures the node, we were only like 15 meters away, I don't know how they didn't see the cap.

One of my favorites, not super funny or anything: I'm stealthed near the goaline, and my buddy is about to score, he gets pulled back into the fire at the very last instant. The guy tries to throw the ball away towards his end zone for some reason. unstealth > force speed > TOUCHDOWN!!

Was on my 40 commando healer in a WZ. 4 of them are attacking me, I pop the WZ adrenal, wait for full resolve, reactive shield. No probs healing through the damage. Meanwhile, my team mate captures the node, we were only like 15 meters away, I don't know how they didn't see the cap.

One of my favorites, not super funny or anything: I'm stealthed near the goaline, and my buddy is about to score, he gets pulled back into the fire at the very last instant. The guy tries to throw the ball away towards his end zone for some reason. unstealth > force speed > TOUCHDOWN!!

Dude your teammate can still see you lol he was more than likely passing you the ball....unless you mean the opposing player randomly threw the ball to empty space...which would have been him trying to reset it away from his own goal line maybe.

Edited by Chimerako

On a vanguard, playing defense as VS bridge is opening...

Another vanguard and I were running to the edge by the bridge to harpoon pull a few reds to their deaths. This match had some periodic rubberbanding, which led to my harpoon hitting a guy in mid-air that the other trooper was already pulling. He'd pulled the guy almost all the way in so his target was about to fall into the pit, then my harpoon hit him too. The harpoon lines did some hilarious stuff so our target got pulled way out and up one way, then back down and towards us the other way in a loop, then did a nice twitchy flourish before finally falling into the pit.

A few paused to watch this amazing feat of trooperness and some must've assumed we did it on purpose, LOLs and WT* were starting in op chat. I was wondering if I had breathmints and armor polish in my inventory for the imminent headline news interview after the match, when the WZ God of Humility smote me down. My toon fell through the floor near the edge, teleported through the wall into the pit, and a few secs later appeared to die in an explosion animation. But I couldn't /stuck or revive and had to reboot game. :(

Dude your teammate can still see you lol he was more than likely passing you the ball....unless you mean the opposing player randomly threw the ball to empty space...which would have been him trying to reset it away from his own goal line maybe.

I think he means the enemy threw the ball away after his buddy died in the fire.

On Voidstar, I pulled an imp onto the bridge and then force pushed him off the edge...only to see a guardian teammate go flying in after him! He force jumped to the imp right as I sent him over the ledge. I about crapped my pants laughing so hard. I have seen this as well in HM FPs and it still makes me laugh! Silly guardians...Good stuff!

I've had that happen in an FP. It is absolutely awesome to see them going flying right after them.

I came out of a WZ the other day while cruising around Outlaw's Den snagging chests on my lowbie Vanguard. When the loading screen went away I was standing in the middle of 4-5 lvl 50 Imps. They didn't kill me right away instead toying with me by pulling me, Whirlwinding me and spamming Chilling Scream. They did help me out by finally killing me. Returned to med center and made it to the Cantina for my rested with seconds to spare before the servers shut down.

This will seem like a lie but i was pulled out of the huttball pit by a teammate sage after killing the ball carrier. Then I was grappled by a PT but I went over the acid pit instead of in it. So i hit force speed only to be pulled again by another PT ( who for some reason decided to pull me closer to where i wanted to go anyway) I was then randomly hit with a knockback from an assassin for no apparent reason and knocked back by another assassin at this point into the completely opposite pit. All and all I cleared about 80 meters in a few seconds and a few passes later we scored. The assassins I think were just spamming abilities because the kb made no sense at all.

I was playing voidstar and after we won it glitched and left 4 of us in the wz alone. Oddly enough two imps and two reps. We dueled back and forth for about 30 mins until we got bored. oddly enough when we died it just kept respawning us like we were in an active wz. The only way we could leave was to manually exit the wz. :eek:

Hehehe. I did that my first run through an HM I hadn't done before in RM either. I'd premade with a group nice enough to clue me in on the fights and was vanguard tanking. We were cleaning up a mob and I hit storm to get to a gold NPC on the other side of our group. Right as I hit storm our healer KB'ed it into a void. Since I had been behind our group, what they saw was the KB and a second or so later my toon running by them and leaping over the rail after it.

Edited by Joesixxpack

LOL That is hilarious.

So in an effort to change the mood of this forum from depressing to lighthearted I figured I'd start a thread about some of the more humorous moments you've had while PvPing, either open world or in WZ's. Funny things either you, a teammate or opponent did.

Try to keep it lighthearted and easy going, I'm at work and it's depressing enough here.

Also to the guy that's absolutely going to write a post like "lol the gear gap is so funny" or "How this game lacks features of every other game ever is so funny." I don't care, like, at all. I'm not going to reply to you and I would ask that nobody else does either. for those of you with that attitude there's a place for it, it's called the rest of this forum. Take your "witty" posts there please.

Today on my Jedi I finally got the force push ability. In a Voidstar match in the area where the second set of doors are my team was defending. I saw some random Merc running up that ramp in front of the defenders spawn point and force leaped to him, stunned him, then force pushed him up and over the ramp into the massive pit in the middle. Normally force push isn't that impressive but the angle from which I pushed him sent him flying in an arch so he flew a little farther than normal. It was a kill I will not soon forget. I only wish I had been recording that match because had I got it recorded I'd probably still be watching that clip over and over again. :D

Months ago I was in Alderran and hit pulse detenator to clear the area. A Jug must have been jumping in as I was activating it, I threw him over the WALL. Im not sure if it ws a Bug or what But I laughed.

lol. i did this on my guardian tank once, pushed an imp over the wall from the inside, towards snow side (from the top of the small ramp towards snow side). i about fell out of my chair when i did it, ive tried to do it on purpose since and havent been able to.

I force pushed someone off the bridge in voidstar and he grappled me off with him...lol. And the other day me and another guardian force pushed eachother off the bridge at the exact same moment, wish I had it on video. Edited by Devilk

I force pushed someone off the bridge in voidstar and he grappled me off with him...lol. And the other day me and another guardian force pushed eachother off the bridge at the exact same moment, wish I had it on video.

Sometimes ending a 1v1 in a draw is equally as enjoyable as smashing the holy hell out of someone.

I was doing civil war with some guildmates on my sniper. I was on the platform in the middle. One of my guildmates force pushed someone on top of the wall right above me. Seeing an opportunity to send him flying, I hit my knockback which send him soaring away and landing on the ground towards the side turret. Me and guildmate had a good laugh from that.

I was playing voidstar and after we won it glitched and left 4 of us in the wz alone. Oddly enough two imps and two reps. We dueled back and forth for about 30 mins until we got bored. oddly enough when we died it just kept respawning us like we were in an active wz. The only way we could leave was to manually exit the wz. :eek:

Same thing happened on Civil War, just that I was with another teammate left. We got all 3 nodes and keep getting attackers n defenders score till we got bored :) We was waiting for our comms to pop which never came up.

Sometimes ending a 1v1 in a draw is equally as enjoyable as smashing the holy hell out of someone.

Ya, these push pull moments r funny. In a match, I stood on the bridge healing a mate who was mobbed by a couple of pubs. My usual procedure is stunbubble him, heal and if needed pull him out of trouble while enemies r stunned. Just before I press the button, someone rush close and knock me off the bridge. The poor mate must have been flying over 30m following me into death. Oh well, he would be dead anyway but the pub must have laughed so hard :))

Lol, have not done that in voidstar but have done that on my Guardian in PvE. Love those /facepalm moments.

So I'm doing my daily on my brand new level 11 Guardian and its Huttball. I've targeted the enemy ball carrier when I realize I'm on the vent. I realize this because I'm now flying through the air trying to orient myself while spamming Force leap. Next thing I know, there he is just before the fire near our endzone and I've come flying in like a boss. One master stroke later, killing blow (total props to the mara who was beating him down before I arrived but still, I was laughing like mad).

last week i think it was, I was doing huttball and had the ball going up the ramp in front of the acid. i got grappled and was heading into fire then i got grappled again and was getting pulled to the acid as i was going to the fire. turns out nether worked as intended and i got shot up to the top level, force sprinted down the ramp and scored while the one who tried to pull me into the fire got burned alive.