warzones/pvp ?

ElectroFidgit

i seem to be capped at 2000 WC. This would have been nice to know long ago as i thought i was saving for 50. What is the best way to spend these so as to not waste my time in warzones? Can i sell what i buy for credits? Can i use what i buy in pve? Why so many pvp vendors? How do they differ? Edited by ElectroFidgit

There are five areas of PVP vendors, the two persons next to the mission terminal, and four areas where they sell different tiers of gear for each of the four classes.

Yes you can sell what you buy.

Once you get valor rank 40 you can start converting normal WZ commendations to ranked commendations. Before that, you can e.g. buy some gear from the vendor in your class' area who sells pre-50 gear, pre-50 weapons from one of the vendors next to the terminal, or e.g. consumables from the other vendor next to the terminal.

Edited by Rassuro

I stack up on PvP med packs and adrenals. When you start the lvl 50 grind for Battlemaster Gear, you want to use every comm you have on gear not consumables. I have 3 lvl 50s PvPing and use my under 50s for the consumables while I grind them.

As far as the vendors are concerned, it looks confusing but is it very logical. There are four areas (one sales counter for each class, see the logos above the entrance) which each have 4 vendors that sell different levels of gear. There are also two vendors next to the pvp mission terminal. The one on the left sells the consumables. You therefore only care about your 4 class vendors and the two next to the mission terminal. You can ignore the rest.

Edited by Owsley

For 1000 points you can buy Baradium Flux from the PvP vendor and sell it on the market. My server sees it going for about 40k right now. Kind of a way to convert warzone comms to money (Nobody wants the gear in the lockboxes).

For 1000 points you can buy Baradium Flux from the PvP vendor and sell it on the market. My server sees it going for about 40k right now. Kind of a way to convert warzone comms to money (Nobody wants the gear in the lockboxes).

You get more if you buy a stack of medpacks/adrenals, you can sell them for around 100k per stack