About Draahg... *WARRIOR SPOILERS*

Bird_of_Thunder

On Dromund Kaas

in Vengean's compound, we rescue him and he helps kill Vengean.

On Hoth

we fight him again, and push him over a rail into the fire.

On Corellia

We kill him AGAIN because he didn't burn to death over Hoth.

Do you think we'll see more of him? Personally I'd love to beat this ******* a third (maybe even a fourth) time. He didn't get it bad enough on Corellia, and I really wanna kick his undying *** again

Edited by Bird_of_Thunder

Oh I hope he's not permadead. Its sort of a running gag at this point. I'd love to see him start showing up again in a more humerous manner. I mean, he'll be so outclassed as level caps increase, and you just swat him like a fly. He'll be like Claw from inspector Gadget.

"Next Time Darth Gadget! NEXT TIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEE!!!"

You forgot 2 more reasons to hate him :mad:

On Quesh

Draahg triggered an explosion that would have buried you alive in a cave

On Corellia

He tried to kill Darth Vowrawn on your ship while you were running missions planetside

But that would be fun to meet him again, if only to come up with more painful and creative ways to kill him... he told my SW that he enjoyed it anyway :D

Edited by kalistea

Draahg wasn't decapitated on Corellia, he was merely struck down. He could've ended the death field when struck to trick the SW into thinking he was dead.

I say we get a conversation wheel on what ways to punish him.

1) Choked to death

2) Impaled (like Starkiller did to Ben Kenobi in TFU: Sith Edition (not how he killed the spirit))

3) Decapitation

as for the other two reasons to hate him:

Quesh: Agreed. Baras' traitorous lapdog right there

Corellia: Never liked Vowrawn. He laughed at literally everything. He was just annoying

Edited by Bird_of_Thunder

Really I loved Vowrawn and his humor, he played the political games which I love. I also really liked Darth Gravus and how he didnt even bat and eye lash when Thana walked out on him, like he had seen that before and was going to see it again.

I hated Thana. Gravus was cool. But Vowrawn's humor just became annoying after he got out from that death field when Draahg fell on Corellia. Made me want to put him back in the death field.

Best was when he mocked Baras though. I laughed when Darth Cartman called him a "fop"

I hated Thana. Gravus was cool. But Vowrawn's humor just became annoying after he got out from that death field when Draahg fell on Corellia. Made me want to put him back in the death field.

Best was when he mocked Baras though. I laughed when Darth Cartman called him a "fop"

That was funny as heck and it would have been hard for me if I was the warrior to not laugh out loud at that one...I am guessing Fop meant fn old person.