Like the game but bored

Hi guys.

As title goes, I find i'm waiting to do just operations, i'm on a PVE server that is dead according to folk, i think its doing Ok.

Most my mates i came here with , either work or like me unfortunate to be out of work atm :(

Problem is we get bored, we have done the whole PVP thing etc, ALTS etc, but i wont lvl all of them up as i do see a future for the game and we don't want to kill it.

Running Hardmode Flashpoints, just doesn't seem to be a option tbh , there is nothing to gain for people, maybe a mount or 2, or crafting mats which depending on servers mean nothing,

dont get me wrong we were 3 manning a few FP to get gear at the start, and the gear was welcome untill we got to the operations , when the gear was far easier to obtain once the guild had 8 people lvled.

(EDIT) i find i spend most my paid time on the forums now :S

Edited by Jabbathesloot

You could quit and go play WoW, where you'll...eventually consume all of the content and then wait on raiding.

Or you could play Rift where you'll...eventually consume all of the content and then wait on raiding.

Or you could just learn that his is how all theme park MMOs work and find additional games or hobbies to occupy the rest of your time like every one else. Try to pick up macramé or something.

A MMO is as boring as you allow it to be or as fun. Never played a MMO that at times was boring. But if you are in a good guild the boring goes away. Remember MMOs are just RPGs with lots of people.

So try making lots of ingame friends.