Map for Phase 2 of Terror From Beyond fight

I realized I haven't shared this with the community yet and wanted to get it out there for any guilds still attempting TFB. It is a map with legend that we created to help our players better understand the mechanics of the fight, as well as assigning platforms for each player for Hypergate Irregularity phases.

The map should be pretty self-explanatory, but if you have any questions, feel free to comment and I'll try to reply.

This particular map is for 16-man hard mode, so I'm not too sure if there are differences for 8-man SM/HM or 16-man SM.

MAP: http://i.imgur.com/6yJLr.jpg

EDIT: The map has been updated to fix Anomalies' locations, added locations for Irregularities and added a DK barrel between 5 and 6.

Edited by Cabiria
adding new link

2/11, 15/9

Thanks.

So they would start on 2 and 9. Get the acid spit, move to 11 and 15, then back to 1 to cleanse?

Our tanks are having alot of issues with placement here and it seems they are always getting acid on the platforms that the dps need to use after the tentacles phase.

Thanks.

So they would start on 2 and 9. Get the acid spit, move to 11 and 15, then back to 1 to cleanse?

Our tanks are having alot of issues with placement here and it seems they are always getting acid on the platforms that the dps need to use after the tentacles phase.

I believe its the opposite of that. Keep the acid on the outside ring while tanking in the inner.

Thanks for posting the map! The hypergate irregularities only spawn on the upper ring?

The yellow circles on the map are the Hypergate Anomalies DURING the tentacle phases. They randomly spawn on any of the outside rings. They Hypergate Irregularies can spawn on any platform that tentacles are not on. I 8-man it's random, and in 16-man it's EVERY platform that doesn't have tentacles on them.

I'll be updating the map in a few minutes with changes and additions. The Anomalies only appear on platforms 3 through 8. So the tanks should be tanking on 11 and 15 and dropping the slime pools on 2 and 9. The slime pools disappear once each tentacle phase ends so if an Irregularity shows up on either 2 or 9, the slime pools won't be there when you need to attack them.