Every companion has returned except Zenith

DARTHOSIRUS

When and if Zenith returns I can see him and my JC having to have to sit down and talk due to her still having imperials in her group which may make Zenith uncomfortable. I actually think there needs to be a specific scene with him where he needs to make a choice whether he can stay with you due to you having imperials, specifically Lana, Ms. Sith Lord herself. Even if you rejoin the Republic you specifically tell them when you rejoin some of your people are imperial so I can see Zenith having a hissy fit over that.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenith you will find still on Balmorra in jail for going after the wrong politician or in some cantina somewhere serving drinks being yelled at by some former Imp. Mumbling the whole time about Gray Star being a fake.

But really Zenith is just Zenith. He moved on and you work with Imps. He is just like Junker Jott. Keep on walking I have no tolerance for Imp lovers.

Early on there was an achievement for getting Zenith back. I think Zenith was originally supposed to be either the terrorist instead of Kaliyo or leading the unauthorized assault on Zakuul instead of Aric.

Tharan made his appearance and is apparently coming back in update. But Holiday is still MIA. If Jedi Consular asks he will mention Holiday is somewhere far away. If your empire character kills him he dies speaking "her" name.

Fred Tatasciore took over Vik's voice from 2.0 onwards. David Anthony Pizzuto, Vik's original actor died in early 2012 just a few months after the game released so Fred Tatasciore did new lines for Vik with Rise of The Hutt Cartel & KOTFE.

Regardless he's not a character I expect we'll be seeing show back up in any significant way.

So...no romancing Vik then? Well, damn.

j/k

Mostly.

I quite like Zenith actually. I'm sort of hoping for a romance option when he returns. Never liked Felix Boredoutofmymind. He was just so meh. Zenith was more interesting to me. I'd like to know what he's been up to. In fairness, I am a fan of Troy Baker, so that certainly comes into play as well.

I like Zenith, too. And Twi'leks. And Troy Baker. So, yeah. I hope he comes back at some point. Adding a romance option at the same time would give me a reason to make another Consular.

Also, wonder if they'll add a Tharan romance option? Options are good and I always found Tharan entertaining. (Maybe another fling, at the least.)

Edited by Gilrenna

I like Zenith, too. And Twi'leks. And Troy Baker. So, yeah. I hope he comes back at some point. Adding a romance option at the same time would give me a reason to make another Consular.

Also, wonder if they'll add a Tharan romance option? Options are good and I always found Tharan entertaining.

how they would make that work ? the guy is in love with his reflection and has a Sex Bot slave.....lol

Unless they make some holo-device that change your toon look to Tharan...then maaaaaaaaybe...he would fall in love outside of a mirror reflection....

how they would make that work ? the guy is in love with his reflection and has a Sex Bot slave.....lol

Unless they make some holo-device that change your toon look to Tharan...then maaaaaaaaybe...he would fall in love outside of a mirror reflection....

To be honest, I kind of wish Holiday just doesn't return with him, but she will, so that's that, lol. I liked Theran alright, but the Holiday thing really grossed me out.

To be honest, I kind of wish Holiday just doesn't return with him, but she will, so that's that, lol. I liked Theran alright, but the Holiday thing really grossed me out.

Oh she'll be back . And will he . So I'm hoping for another ''Kill Button'' .

They are all messed up when you think about it .

Every last one of them...lol

But peoples Luveeeeeee them..so whatever . Just let me kill them though, so I don't have to suffer .

I mean in the cutscene where he make an apparence ? (On Imp side...I told that Twilek lady to kill him, and he goes ''I'm sorry Holiday'' . So yeah, they are still together. He also say that he should've stayed on Nar shaddaa, so my guess Holiday is on nar shaddaa . He did have his own office and business when the JC meet him. So once the JC mutate into the Outlander...he probably gone back there. ) .

Edited by SerraShar

Man, I'd love to kill Tharan Cedrax. Maybe then, I could have Holiday to myself. Bwahaha :rak_04:

I'd love to destroy Holiday so that i could have Tharan to myself :p

I was pretty pissed when he dumped my sweet Consular because that awfull holo kept shocking him.

I'd love to destroy Holiday so that i could have Tharan to myself :p

I was pretty pissed when he dumped my sweet Consular because that awfull holo kept shocking him.

She can do a Lap dance..

you can't claim the same! Muahahaha

fall to the Naughty side if you want THAT! again mandatory MUAHAHAHAHAAHAH

She can do a Lap dance..

you can't claim the same! Muahahaha

fall to the Naughty side if you want THAT! again mandatory MUAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Well my Consular can do a lap dance too and other things that Holiday can't as she has an actual body :rolleyes:

Well, i've since deleted that character anyways, she was just never able to get into poor guy Iresso

Edited by Goreshaga

Well my Consular can do a lap dance too and other things that Holiday can't as she has an actual body :rolleyes:

Well, i've since deleted that character anyways, she was just never able to get into poor guy Iresso

He isn't so bad , Iresso I mean.

Well unless you romance him. Which I'm never gonna go near these dudes anyway (Thank you Ive got my Lana).

But as a character, he wasn't so bad..like awful . Yes most of the jc companions are boring..barely memorable.

But I take boring..over ****ed up crazy though..or sexual harssement gang lol

The only regret I have ...for the JC..is when they made the companions be Heal-dps-Tank, they took Nadia powers. I always though it made her less boring cose she was ****** with them .

But thats about it..beside..who would fall for that pick up line of ''You shape remind me of a ship...you got curveees like a shuttleeeeeee'' LOL

He isn't so bad , Iresso I mean.

Well unless you romance him. Which I'm never gonna go near these dudes anyway (Thank you Ive got my Lana).

But as a character, he wasn't so bad..like awful . Yes most of the jc companions are boring..barely memorable.

But I take boring..over ****ed up crazy though..or sexual harssement gang lol

The only regret I have ...for the JC..is when they made the companions be Heal-dps-Tank, they took Nadia powers. I always though it made her less boring cose she was ****** with them .

But thats about it..beside..who would fall for that pick up line of ''You shape remind me of a ship...you got curveees like a shuttleeeeeee'' LOL

Well Iresso's a good guy, but well, my human Consular wanted Tharan while my Twilek one wanted Zenith.

Deleted them both and made a new Miraluka one, i'll try again, and hope i'll be able to go through the Iresso romance with her this time.

Yeah, JC's crew is clearly not my favourite, well, it's not my favourite story either, which doesn't help. The LIs come too late, the Nadia romance is just creepy and Iresso, you don't really get to know him as much as other class LIs which doesn't help get into the romance. Well, my main JC is male anyways so no Iresso for him (he'd not be against stealing Arn from Tau though).

I'm not really into Lana either. I've made a new SI to try it out though and see if Lana's a good match for her (if Lana likes big, red, menacing ladies that is)

Well Iresso's a good guy, but well, my human Consular wanted Tharan while my Twilek one wanted Zenith.

Deleted them both and made a new Miraluka one, i'll try again, and hope i'll be able to go through the Iresso romance with her this time.

Yeah, JC's crew is clearly not my favourite, well, it's not my favourite story either, which doesn't help. The LIs come too late, the Nadia romance is just creepy and Iresso, you don't really get to know him as much as other class LIs which doesn't help get into the romance. Well, my main JC is male anyways so no Iresso for him (he'd not be against stealing Arn from Tau though).

I'm not really into Lana either. I've made a new SI to try it out though and see if Lana's a good match for her (if Lana likes big, red, menacing ladies that is)

well dont have a choice...I can only romance Lana as a women lol

so Lana it is lol

I love the JC story . I mean , I find Chapter 2 boring..but there are good moments . And I love the female JC voice..she is just so freaking zen!

Iresso is creepy too you know ? Here he is telling you..he has a holocorn that made his friend go nuts, and then 5sec later he is going *Nudge Nudge* I betcha you wanna dig in my brain and read it huh ? *Nudge Nudge* You want to right ?

And my JC is going...uh...thats my cue to back away slowly and toward the open airlock button XD

Red Tomatoe are tha best..you can't spot a blush on them! :D

well dont have a choice...I can only romance Lana as a women lol

so Lana it is lol

I love the JC story . I mean , I find Chapter 2 boring..but there are good moments . And I love the female JC voice..she is just so freaking zen!

Iresso is creepy too you know ? Here he is telling you..he has a holocorn that made his friend go nuts, and then 5sec later he is going *Nudge Nudge* I betcha you wanna dig in my brain and read it huh ? *Nudge Nudge* You want to right ?

And my JC is going...uh...thats my cue to back away slowly and toward the open airlock button XD

Red Tomatoe are tha best..you can't spot a blush on them! :D

Yeah, that's a bit lacking. At least they seem willing to add more. You have a lot of flirt options with Anri, and Shaar looked like she really liked my blue lady, well, before said blue lady ordered Lana to behead her that is.

Lol, well, i've only played the JC's story twice with a male only, so haven't seen everything with a female Consular, and poor Iresso suffers from being the last companion, while 2 other men came before him.

Every time i watched my Twilek stand next to Zenith i was like "why can't she romance him instead ? They look great together."

Yup, but that's the first time i was actually able to create a femele Pureblood that i liked, everytime i tried before, i thought the result was pretty ugly, but this time i managed to make one that i think looks cool

Yeah, that's a bit lacking. At least they seem willing to add more. You have a lot of flirt options with Anri, and Shaar looked like she really liked my blue lady, well, before said blue lady ordered Lana to behead her that is.

Lol, well, i've only played the JC's story twice with a male only, so haven't seen everything with a female Consular, and poor Iresso suffers from being the last companion, while 2 other men came before him.

Every time i watched my Twilek stand next to Zenith i was like "why can't she romance him instead ? They look great together."

Yup, but that's the first time i was actually able to create a femele Pureblood that i liked, everytime i tried before, i thought the result was pretty ugly, but this time i managed to make one that i think looks cool

yeah but...Add more doesnt really solve the 'from 1 to 50 you are humping tha ship. Till you get to Shadow of revan...which is a draaaaaaaag'' .

At least iresso make that boring planet Hoth bearable . Zenith just whine..the minute you land on Balmorra .

and I love Balmorra..(On Imp side, on Repb side whoever made them start in Bug Town.he must hate the repb) .

Try the female councilor for fun, she got a great voice!

Did you check that scene ? if you have..Tharan with you and zenith decide to join you ? they say something to each others . It was on Balmorra...was kinda surprised..cose I usually just have Qyzen with me till I'm forced to get a new companion to do their stuff lol

yeah but...Add more doesnt really solve the 'from 1 to 50 you are humping tha ship. Till you get to Shadow of revan...which is a draaaaaaaag'' .

At least iresso make that boring planet Hoth bearable . Zenith just whine..the minute you land on Balmorra .

and I love Balmorra..(On Imp side, on Repb side whoever made them start in Bug Town.he must hate the repb) .

Try the female councilor for fun, she got a great voice!

Did you check that scene ? if you have..Tharan with you and zenith decide to join you ? they say something to each others . It was on Balmorra...was kinda surprised..cose I usually just have Qyzen with me till I'm forced to get a new companion to do their stuff lol

Yeah. While i could find some romances for some of my characters (mainly Jorgan, Vector and Torian) in the class stories, my JK was another story.

Having only Doc as an option was absolutely not to my taste and i had to wait untill SoR as well before getting a LI for her that suited my taste and her own. I always thought she'd end up with a Sith or then with Arcann (well a force user), but in the end she chose Theron.

Well, my first male SW looked at Quinn and wanted him over Vette or Jaesa, but never managed to get what he wanted. Same for my female smuggler who was more interested in Akaavi than Corso. My first male BH wanted to be more than brothers with Torian too, but that was not an option either.

Don't remember their interaction on Balmorra, maybe i had Qyzen with me at the time though.

I remember though that Tharan was not really pleased with Iresso when meeting him on Hoth and Iresso was acting pretty sweet to her. Tharan seemed pretty jealous and i was like "why are you jealous, you're the one who dumped her, idiot !"

Edited by Goreshaga

I'm really not a fan of the kill option for companions. It's not that I wouldn't kill any of them, in fact, I've killed Skadge every single time I run into him, lol. It's just that, every companion has their fans, and I don't want them to lose possible interactions with a favorite companion just because I wanted to kill that companion. The team does seem to be getting better about including comps with kill options in new content though, so who knows, lol.

But yeah, I'd love Zenith to come back with a romance option.

I'm really not a fan of the kill option for companions. It's not that I wouldn't kill any of them, in fact, I've killed Skadge every single time I run into him, lol. It's just that, every companion has their fans, and I don't want them to lose possible interactions with a favorite companion just because I wanted to kill that companion. The team does seem to be getting better about including comps with kill options in new content though, so who knows, lol.

But yeah, I'd love Zenith to come back with a romance option.

I'm not a fan either.

I think the only companion i've actually killed myself was Broonmark, but mostly because i had not played the SW story yet when i met him on my JK so didn't know he was a companion, and he didn't really let me a choice as i was supposed to protect a wookie.

And well Vette died as well, but if i had an actual option to save both Torian and her, i'd have taken it.

And well, except Vector all my favourite LIs have kill options, which is pretty sad :(

At least they gave a few lines to Torian and included Jorgan on Corelia, even if he's offscreen, which is already more than what Vector got after his reunion with my IA.

A romance option for Zenith, why not. Not sure i'd take it now that i deleted my Twilek Consular though.

I tried playing through the JC storyline going full Dark Side because I heard the JC storyline was a bit boring thinking that the DS choices would make things more interesting. It didn't though, instead made all those choices seem wildly out of character given the way that both the overall story & Consular character are already written.

As stated earlier the JC companions are a bit on the boring side as well, or rather don't seem quite as diverse as some of the other companion crews.

I realized after playing the Knight & Consular stories that they would have benefited had they been combined into a single story. The Knight goes from trying to stop a superweapon in Chapter 1, to trying to stop another superweapon Chapter 2, and then finally trying to stop the Emperor Chapter 3. They could've dropped the second super weapon storyline in favor of the Children of The Emperor stuff from the Consular's storyline which would've connected more with Kira & the Emperor. They could've folded several other elements of the JC story into the Knight's as well.

You could also easily combine some of their companions together given how they share similar archetypes/positions/molds. For example...

Doc - Tharan (Smooth Talker)

Kira - Nadia (Apprentice)

Rusk - Felix (Military Man)

The other force users, the Warrior & Inquisitor, share somewhat similar companion types as well I noticed...

Quinn - Talos (Military Man)

Jaesa - Ashara (Apprentice)

Broonmark - Khem (Honorbound Warrior)

I tried playing through the JC storyline going full Dark Side because I heard the JC storyline was a bit boring thinking that the DS choices would make things more interesting. It didn't though, instead made all those choices seem wildly out of character given the way that both the overall story & Consular character are already written.

As stated earlier the JC companions are a bit on the boring side as well, or rather don't seem quite as diverse as some of the other companion crews.

I realized after playing the Knight & Consular stories that they would have benefited had they been combined into a single story. The Knight goes from trying to stop a superweapon in Chapter 1, to trying to stop another superweapon Chapter 2, and then finally trying to stop the Emperor Chapter 3. They could've dropped the second super weapon storyline in favor of the Children of The Emperor stuff from the Consular's storyline which would've connected more with Kira & the Emperor. They could've folded several other elements of the JC story into the Knight's as well.

You could also easily combine some of their companions together given how they share similar archetypes/positions/molds. For example...

Doc - Tharan (Smooth Talker)

Kira - Nadia (Apprentice)

Rusk - Felix (Military Man)

The other force users, the Warrior & Inquisitor, share somewhat similar companion types as well I noticed...

Quinn - Talos (Military Man)

Jaesa - Ashara (Apprentice)

Broonmark - Khem (Honorbound Warrior)

I'm glad they didn't do that . I like the JC story even if it get a bit boring in some part..but I HATE the JK story, and voice..and companions...

I was only able to play it 3 times , where JC...well plenty lol got 8 of them so far.

That remind me..gotta make more of mah broccolee lol