<FOAD> PVP/PVE PUB side

Kahndraga

FOAD is recruting any class that wants to join a good guild. We look for activity, and competance. We raid 3 nights a week. and PvP any chance we get. We are in the process of putting a RWZ team together. We have vent and there is always sombody in there. We have 4 guild tabs, and one tab open fully for members. We are a bit abrasive. If you can not handle "extreme" humor, or dont have thick skin, you wont last long. We do help out guildies anytime they need it.

Send tells to any member in FOAD for info or for an invite or click on my signature link for the website.

Kahndraga

Now, how does that make you feel?

I've just recently come back to the game and am looking for a guild. I've actually been playing with one of your members the passed few days lol. Anyway, if you wouldn't mind sending me a message in-game, i'll be online all day when the servers come back up. I'll be on 1 of 2 characters:

Valondir - 50 Guardian

Astarketh - 32 Scoundrel

Thanks for your time!

Sounds good man. When the servers come back up I will still be at work, lol. Look for Deegle/Dizeegle/DumDum, or Virbirus? lol dont know how to spell her name just /who the guild and there should be an officer on. If you dont get any i will be online later tonight.

FOAD... Ah, brings back memories... FOAD, WDWN and FIGHT...

Seen a few more Fight lately... they claim they are still active but for the most part don't see many of them at all, and sadly not too many of the players I used to hate facing when I was imperial on Fatman.