** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they might be cutting us off at the last week of Nov, I wonder if that means the 27th onwards or the 20th onwards :rolleyes:

Looks that way mate. However as stated before, that has to be their minimum for the day. Otherwise they wouldn't say that right? - so the December 1-2ish can be hopeful, but don't expect it to happen :)

Haven't been paying attention to the last two days too much. Anybody mind telling me about what time the second wave of the day usually goes out?

That would be 4 PM Paris time. Sorry I do not know what that translates into in your time :)

But first wave is in 1 hour and 5 minutes. 2nd is 1 hour after that

Edited by qwertly

Haven't been paying attention to the last two days too much. Anybody mind telling me about what time the second wave of the day usually goes out?

I think its at 10 am or something like that then every hour afterwards .. but it might be random if they feel they need to slow it down not to strain the poor login servers

Best of luck to you all today!!!

Here is what Stephen Reid posted last night...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=219733#edit219733

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

I truly hope you all get in today! :)

God dammit, i didn't know it would be a case of the earlier you redeem your code the earlier access you'd have.. I pre-ordered ages ago and got the code about end of October-ish.. But didn't actually input it until 2nd December :/ Damn damn damn damn damn!

God dammit, i didn't know it would be a case of the earlier you redeem your code the earlier access you'd have.. I pre-ordered ages ago and got the code about end of October-ish.. But didn't actually input it until 2nd December :/ Damn damn damn damn damn!

That's unlucky mate. But don't worry. You'll be in at the latest tomorrow, probably first wave :)