Looking for a cool looking gun

Arkedius

Anyone know a good looking gun for a PT ? All i have seen look like flare guns :(

what level? the Foundry (and/or boarding party) guns are pretty nice.

I think mandalorian raiders drops a decent blaster too.

blizz also gives you a decent looking blaster.

I think most of the flashpoints drop orange guns. How cool they look is arguable. :p

Some links of the early flashpoint pistols, with screenshots:

Black Talon Pulse-Wave Blaster

Hammer Precision Holdout

Athiss Custom Holdout

And now that I'm looking at those, I see that neither of my merc's orange pistols are any of those. Off to find out what they are...

run a lot of flashpoints and heroics as you level.

these usually have a decent chance to reward or drop various flavors of moddable blasters.

also, do the planet bonus series on each planet just before you leave.

these usually offer a moddable blaster of some kind.

other places to check out blasters that woul dbe available to you:

PvP weapon vendor offers blasters beginning at level 15

dromund kaas commendation vendor offers a moddable blaster

Once you get Blizz he gives you a rather unique gun. Its a purpleish-blue colored item and the only one ive ever seen. It has a blue crystal in it and no mods so you have to completely remod it but it looks sweet. It has a scope on it and a long barrel and its red.

I am not sure if certain convo options gets you the gun or if everyone gets it tho.

I believe the specialty goods vendor on Tatooine has some decent looking moddable guns.

The best looking gun I have ATM I found on the GTN "B-20 Survival pistol" I think it's called, kinda reminds me of the old Lazer Tag guns with a scope, black in color. Want to find another so I have a matching set.

The Athiss Hold Out Blaster is another very nice looking one.

http://www.torhead.com/item/bCTZ4OQ/a-300-heavy-sonic-needler

'Nuff said

Sadly, I didn't learn about this gun until I completed the quest and it was not the reward I chose

Actually, the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler is a Smuggler quest reward so not available to BHs.

The quest The Mandalorian Killer actually rewards the S-110 Particle Beam Interceptor.

I use the D-200 Military Enforcer

http://www.torhead.com/item/2WksD4f/d-200-military-enforcer#screenshots

Looks like a suppressed .357 with a magazine attachment (why a revolver looking guns needs a mag too I have no idea), and lots of red glowing lights.

I think it is just a random world drop and mine came from a friend, I have yet to see another on GTN but I keep checking daily. They drop from mobs on Dromund Kaas or random off the commendation random box reward from what I can tell.

Edited by Pwny_Express