Least rolled ranged DPS class?

xNYROx

I think most IA become operatives instead of snipers, at least in PVP it seems to be that wy.

IA has a great story line, and the skills aren't quite as flashy as the BH classes, IMO.

Hmm, well I mostly PvE. I was considering going sorcerer to heal Operations for end game BUT am I allowed to respec? Because leveling as a healer is plain silly.

Hmm, well I mostly PvE. I was considering going sorcerer to heal Operations for end game BUT am I allowed to respec? Because leveling as a healer is plain silly.

Yeah, you can re-spec your talent points for a fee. Its free if you sub, but costs credits if you're a F2P player.

Yeah, you can re-spec your talent points for a fee. Its free if you sub, but costs credits if you're a F2P player.

Oh I sub, lol. F2P has WAY too many restrictions. Rather pay the 15 a month then fork out more then 15 for all those cartel coins to buy privledges lol.

So what would you say are the 3 least common classes on Sith side?

Edited by xNYROx

Why is it silly? Granted, my first toon was a healer, and it was a struggle, but mostly because I didn't know what I was doing.

Now with my alt, I send my companion into a pack of mobs and go refill my water.

Ok that's a slight exaggeration, but you see my meaning. I usually spend more time throwing lightning around than heals.

My main, the healer, is the only one so far I've been able to solo the H2 area of Section X without dying.

And flashpoints are usually super short ques.

Edited by JacksonMo

it's not that bad actually. having your companions fight with you makes a big difference. my scoundrel leveled as a healer all the way to 50. was actually pretty easy as i could heal both myself and my companions. i could even solo heroic quests which are harder and meant to be done in a party. the only thing was that some fights took awhile since i wasn't specced for DPS, but that didn't really bother me too much.