Nadia Grell is my wife or not?

Marisblood

Why after completing level 50 and Nadia accept to become consular wife, after that we cant talk with her, kiss her at list once in a day, or each time i go to the ship. Is horible that he is my jedi wife and he cant talk to her enymore. It hurts....u also say that on dev that we sufer when they sufer and they sufer when we sufer. So stop this, make Nadia kissable every day.

It is hilarious now.

Thanks!

PS: I miss her so much, i might fall to dark side without her. My story is Anakin story now.

Why after completing level 50 and Nadia accept to become consular wife, after that we cant talk with her, kiss her at list once in a day, or each time i go to the ship. Is horible that he is my jedi wife and he cant talk to her enymore. It hurts....

Sounds like a marriage all right

I realy miss her, is so cute, maybe the most cute companion of al game.

I cry in the nights withut her:P

And her kisses, omg....i ove that.

Please give her back fast!

I do love nadia but sometimes i feel i can't take her with me as a companion as hearing her comments when she is low health actually makes me feel horrible for letting her get to low health. Sounds so scared and worried

Nadia needs to toughen up a bit, yeah. She's a bit clingy and desperate. Her hero worship of my toon is embarrassing. After a while with her I start to appreciate Theran's cool cynicism, or even Qyzan's obsession with point scoring.

OTOH, I do appreciate her voice acting on pulls when she declares that nobody messes with her friends.

I cant sit and wait for 1 year or more to new expansion so i can share my love with Nadia again. IS realy unfair that we cant talk with our companions every single day or week at list and with our character wife more ofen. Is realy weird.

I will make another consular and delete this one so my love will start again:P

She is like an anime character.

I feel like leveling my Consular just so that I can treat her like dirt. These kind of characters are always the most fun to abuse.

You are an unpleasent person.

I have been debating what toon I will make on an RP server and Nadia just seems SO CUTE I think it may end up being JC =P

• 4 months later...

I was thinking that also. Anyway, there wasn't any ceremony in Tython or any such idyllic place, which would have been nice. I also would appreciate if her customizations had one with changes only to her face marks or tattoos (I'm not sure) because other choices aren't as sweet as the original.

On a side note, I love seeing the ship full of people, it makes it warmer, but I would love to see Nadia in the bedroom often (not necessarily always or that would make her a mere pleasure object). Interchanging places for companions now and again would be nice and having pets running around :)

Why after completing level 50 and Nadia accept to become consular wife, after that we cant talk with her, kiss her at list once in a day, or each time i go to the ship. Is horible that he is my jedi wife and he cant talk to her enymore. It hurts....u also say that on dev that we sufer when they sufer and they sufer when we sufer. So stop this, make Nadia kissable every day.

It is hilarious now.

Thanks!

PS: I miss her so much, i might fall to dark side without her. My story is Anakin story now.

Top 10 signs she's cheating on you

Edited by Brittaany_Banks

I cant sit and wait for 1 year or more to new expansion so i can share my love with Nadia again. IS realy unfair that we cant talk with our companions every single day or week at list and with our character wife more ofen. Is realy weird.

I will make another consular and delete this one so my love will start again:P

IDK if this is normal, but, I've gotten 3 or 4 e-mails from Nadia with gifts, after I married her. lol, how long does this go on? If you read the mail, it kinda continues the story without cinematics.

Edited by Ramahospitality

You could always get her into at least Rating 124 gear and have her at your side as your mainstay companion. I ranhave with Nadia at 50 after passing her my Rating 118 DPS gear. She does great DPS once in Rating 124 gear and beyond. If my Shadow or Sage were male she would be wed.

I hope in some expansions we can see some kids in our ship with the name we gaved to them. Also at some point they may let us to die and one of our kid take all the Legacy in our name,everithing the same except perhaps new look or apearance. That will be awesome. :p:

I hope in some expansions we can see some kids in our ship with the name we gaved to them. Also at some point they may let us to die and one of our kid take all the Legacy in our name,everithing the same except perhaps new look or apearance. That will be awesome. :p:

You can already have kids. Just say that some of your other characters are your kids in the legacy pane. If you want to die, just stop playing the character or delete it. I want to keep playing mine.

Edited by Dragondog

• 3 weeks later...
Why after completing level 50 and Nadia accept to become consular wife, after that we cant talk with her, kiss her at list once in a day, or each time i go to the ship.

Yes, this is what marriage looks like... it's why I get a new boyfriend every couple of months!