No love for July 29th = (

DBlazius

yeah that's my hope as well. All I know is I'm never ordering from gamestop again. I was in germany on vacation at the time and I had to make multiple calls and ream people out only to get my code 5 days after preordering.

and yes I know I should have used another service before someone trolls lol

Just stopping by to commiserate with the other 7/29'ers.

Thought I was doing well be pre-ordering so early, but oh well.

From what I've been able to find out, we just missed getting in today and can probably expect access tomorrow. I can live with that.

I am an August order, but I do agree with most, in that they should have set specific schedules instead of this random invite nonsense.

Using the ability to mask who gets invited when does not build a great customer > Business relation. The lack of a hard-dated schedule implies improvision and leaves room for them to "alter, fix, or manipulate" access how they please.

Hence why you July folk probably didnt all get in...

Im in a worse boat than you guys. I made the mistake of pre ordering a CE at Gamestop on July 21st. I didnt look at my reciept for some stupid reason until a couple of days later (we didnt know about the staggering early start waves then). I noticed there was no code for early access items.

So I went back to gamestop and asked where my codes were. The moron behind the counter had no idea what I was talking about. He just stood there and drooled while I pointed out on a poster not 5 feet from his head the pre order perks.

Needless to say I cancelled and ordered my copy from Amazon, which sent my CE code in minutes. BUT, that changed my pre order date to AUGUST 1st. Oh well.