Full on Old Republic Movie

TrumpetNut

After watching all of the trailers I really think that they should make a fu on 1:40-2:10 long movie. Ridiculous how good they where. Honestly any of the special story parts in game have the feel it gives. ANyone else think so? (WOOT make a SW movie get some Darth Baras crud in there XD)

Go to Disneyland and ask Mickey Mouse.

Why are people so upset about the Disney buyout? Disney has a lot of wonderful directors and writers, and most of their recent movies have been huge box office and critical successes (See: Avengers). Lucas is/was a hack, and giving the series to literally any other established writer will be better for the sequels

Now that the Star Wars movies are not on a frozen status, i do have hopes they can make movies out of the old republic stories. They are, in my opinion, far superior to the ones on the original films. Edited by Nemmar

Yes, this would be amazing. I wouldn't base them off of class stories though since each person looks different and goes different routes with their characters. Maybe base it off some of the main leaders? Or even wait until TOR is ready to close down, then base the movie off of the way the galaxy unfolds by how the players do for each faction.

As for the other discussion, hope is my personal favorite even though i'm leaning towards the empire now.

They can make it about the Evil Empire setting up a cash shop for every little thing.. the rest of it can be about the actors killing each other cause said people then sell the items on the Galactic market for Overblown Bat **** crazy prices..

at the end instead of a native American staring at the camera with a Single tear running down his cheek the can change it to Satele Shann with a single tear running down hers

Edited by Kenlonis

If Disney is smart (and i'm sure this wont happen) they would make the ultimate SW movie. The one that if done right would be the end all be all of SW movies... The Rise of Vader. The timeline between Ep 3 and 4. Nothing Star Warsy was more dissapointing then the end of Ep 3. A few seconds of Vader? No new saber fight in costume?? So poorly thought out.

I'm no fan boy by any means, but that was so disappointing.

IMO Disney buying Star Wars is a truly great thing. We wouldn't be getting any new Star Wars movies periods if this didn't happen. Disney buying the franchise also opens up the possibility of doing a Star Wars story line that differs from the 1-6 Skywalker legacy.

All of the movies should continue to be made in live action. I think the movies will be great because Disney will spend the money to make sure they have the right people for the job. The two best Star Wars movies were not even directed by GL (Empire Strikes Back and Return).

IMO Disney can't do too much wrong seeing we were given jar Jar pre Disney buy out.

The Disney Trilogy will be better than the original imo because they'll get the quality acting of the first trilogy combined with the SFX of the second. I doubt they'd have touched the franchise if it was going to be a case of same old.

And that's coming from someone born in 1973 :p