"because your bad"- it's not an argument

FodderofCannon

Also you just attacked my person, where I did not attack yours.

See the difference?

Well, It seems that he was not attacking your person, just calling you on a lack of evidence, which you already suggested doing previously in your post.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i completed university. and now im engeneer(not kinda useless guy like most nowadays)

and "you are bad" is a good argument, when you know something, but dont want to bother yourself explaining it to a guy who not deserves to know truth.

Its like with resolve system: it works, but some guys have no brains to understand how.

why need i bother explaining?

But why would someone bother to reply "L2P" or the equivilent (incorrect spelling) when they have better things to do?

I must say this thread is very interesting, and I am surprised that the OP hasn't commented on a couple of things.

First off, the "You're bad" reply to someones post is usually used in order to discredit the person rather then actually replying to the thread. It is kind of like when Rita's mother from the TV series Dexter tell her son: "Dexter does drugs, he is wrong". Although both the statement and the conclusion might be correct, one does not validate the other.

Which brings us to next point, all the complaining about the OP's condescending tone of the first post, his spelling and whatnot, is a perfect example of someone who try to discredit the person rather then replying to what he actually said.

Third, logic and spelling are two separate fields, where one is universal, and the other is local, so just because someone, like me, don't speak English as a first language, doesn't mean that their knowledge about logic, or any other matter for that matter ( :) ), is any less valid then someone who lives in england/US.

Edited by Talsyrius

You being bad is a valid point. Only a proficient player's opinions matter. So if your problem is being bad instaid of a problem with the game you being bad would matter very much.

So when someone says someone is bad it pretty much means they believe there is no problem and the problem lies on the end of the poster.

Calling people kids is a giveaway.

2\10, OP. Try harder.

Yet another example of what not to do, stating your oppinion isn't really interesting to anyone, try to explain why he is wrong. Otherwise we will just keep having threads that goes like this:

-Statement/question

-No

-yes

-no

-l2p nub

-you l2p

-no you

etc etc, you get the point...