abilities for space battles?

Shaunpc

these abilities are activated with the special pieces of equipment that the second vendor on the space station sells.

Both vendors are next to each other, in the GTN quarter of the station.

These equipments are bought with the space commendations you earn doing the space missions and are unlocked at specific levels.

these abilities are activated with the special pieces of equipment that the second vendor on the space station sells.

Both vendors are next to each other, in the GTN quarter of the station.

These equipments are bought with the space commendations you earn doing the space missions and are unlocked at specific levels.

Ok, so, after you have them, how do you activate them?

You can also puchase Ship Upgrades at Ship vendors in each of the major Planetary spaceports or orbital stations.

As to activating them open you character window and select the Ship tab at the bottom of the window this will bring up a view of your ship and the slots for the various Ship Upgrades you can install. Just make shure your putting the right upgrade into the right slot. Also the Commendations you get at the end of each space mission are called Fleet Commendations not Ship Commendations.

I case anyone is interested:

1. Overcharged Blasters - your blasters do more damage, but shield recharge rate is slower.

2. Overcharged Shields - Your shields recharge at a faster rate (so long as you are not firing) your blasters do less damage.

3. Makes you immune to all incoming damage for a ferw seconds (has a 2min CD i believe)

4. This is an old school Smart Bomb - destroys everything around you (again, there is a CD, 2 mins i believe)