Which species would you like to see as companions?

Ekas

Excluding the ones that are already available as companions, such as Twi'lek.

Having just finished reading "Blood of the Empire", I would like to see... well, whatever Maggot is. One of those green, one-eyed dudes. An expy of Maggot would be an excellent companion for my inquisitor.

Also, one of the adorable tiny blue elephant people (I'm not good with species names) would get along well with my Jedi Knight, I think.

What species would you like to see as a companion, and for which class?

Edited by Ekas

Excluding the ones that are already available as companions, such as Twi'lek.

Having just finished reading "Blood of the Empire", I would like to see... well, whatever Maggot is. One of those green, one-eyed dudes. An expy of Maggot would be an excellent companion for my inquisitor.

Also, one of the adorable tiny blue elephant people (I'm not good with species names) would get along well with my Jedi Knight, I think.

What species would you like to see as a companion, and for which class?

That would be Ortolans, and yes, i would like one of those as a companion too:D

Nautolan. I've been finding the Knights contact on Hoth oddly... cute(?) but that might be the tired eyes from the snow-glare. Or because I'm a dirty dirty old man. Either or really.

Yeah I'd like to see her as a companion or a new companion similar to her (same species of course).

Another one I'd like to see is an Gamorrean. I don't know why.. could be because I liked Bebop in TMNT, lol.. yeah I am weird.

Nautolan. I've been finding the Knights contact on Hoth oddly... cute(?) but that might be the tired eyes from the snow-glare. Or because I'm a dirty dirty old man. Either or really.

Well, the game designers seem to share your tastes. There are at least two Nautolan females in the game described as very attractive: the kidnapped dancer in Coruscant and the rude droid's master in Alderaan Republic side.

I wholeheartedly support the idea of a Nautolan Sage healer type.

A Hutt companion would be as crazy as a Jawa tank... that is, totally awesome. :D

red zabrak,sith apprentice,male (light sided/dark sided,same as jaesa) for 2 reasons:

1:zabraks are awesome

2:girls won't be stuck with quinn anymore

(can be romanced with both allignment)

sand person,smuggler dps companion,male,1 reason:

1:wouldn't it be interesting to see a smart sand person cooperating with the only cooperating tribe on tatooine to help the republic?

I would want an Ewok.

An Ewok:) He can have my new bow caster! :D

me to or one for a pet lol:)

As a companion, definitely Ewoks as my first choice. I wouldn't like to see them as a pet though, that wouldn't be capturing what an Ewok represents and it would just diminish Star Wars lore.

I can picture my future Ewok companion as dps blowing everything up and burning everything to the ground saying Ewok things like "eeecheewawaaa!!!!" They know how to adopt technology quickly and its eons before ROTJ so there is plenty of time for the Ewoks in SWTOR to forget the technology. Also the story of the Ewok companion can be about an escaped Ewok slave far away from his home world and completely lost, because no one knows where he/she/it came from. :jawa_wink:

Another cool idea on an ewok companion, is instead of just one Ewok companion, how about Ewok twins? A brother and a sister hanging out at the same time as your companions.

Edited by HiddenPalm