NiM EC + HM TFB Progression ~ Post Kills Here

Ceades_End_Game

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the spread sheet gave either guild a day to kill it before being bumped days/kills matter

Wait what? Are you trying to say that if Haterade killed Kephess today, after The Silver Order, you'd still rank Haterade above them?

Please tell me that's not what you're trying to say...

the spread sheet gave either guild a day to kill it before being bumped days/kills matter

So what you're saying is that you don't want to place another guild ahead of your own even though they legitimately killed the boss before you did. Gotcha.

Ok what the hell. They cleared it in third place. So glad that other thread was started - they're not afraid to give credit where it's due.

In your words, Kills matter. Well. They killed NM Kephess. Looks like a server 3rd, Rep 2nd clear to me.

Edit: They cleared it before the weekly reset and patch day as well.

Edited by RobertDole

this is a NiM EC + HM TFB progression thread so kills from both raids, dates and time are taken into account. just because a guild killed something 3rd doesn't mean they are 3rd. Also stop your crying the second post clearly shows who killed kep in what order.... Edited by Ceades_End_Game

this is a NiM EC + HM TFB progression thread so kills from both raids, dates and time are taken into account. just because a guild killed something 3rd doesn't mean they are 3rd.

So you're using some sort of arbitrary scoring system to rank guilds? That's not detailed anywhere in your original post... How are you scoring things to rank guilds then?

I could be wrong, but haven't all the rest of the progression threads on this server been ranked in chronological order based on killing the last boss? It sure seems like you're trying to change the rules mid-game.

Iam using the scoring system that wowprogress uses. so first guild to kill something gets, say 100 pts, now say second guild doesn't get it for a week, they get 93pts.

And I didn't change mid game, I believe Ive said many times updated the spreadsheet. ;-) nice try.

Honestly we don't care if we get 1-5th, raiding with good people is all that we care.

Iam using the scoring system that wowprogress uses. so first guild to kill something gets, say 100 pts, now say second guild doesn't get it for a week, they get 93pts.

And I didn't change mid game, I believe Ive said many times updated the spreadsheet. ;-) nice try.

Honestly we don't care if we get 1-5th, raiding with good people is all that we care.

You took over maintaining the progression thread about a month ago, and decided to change up the scoring system without documentation? Wouldn't you think it's more appropriate to disclose something like that, when every progression thread before this one has been tracked using a different system?

Shouldn't you be posting point totals? Why isn't there a link to the scoring system in the original post? Can you provide a public link to your screenshot, for the sake of transparency?

Earlier in the thread you say...

give us day and time, need to know where i should place u

... which seriously implies that you're scoring kills in the same way that the previous threads have done - chronologically. Suddenly we find out that you're using a totally different opaque scoring system? It's a big surprise.

I also just went through all 9 pages of this thread, and didn't find any mentions of a spreadsheet until tonight. I don't know you personally Ceades, so please forgive me for having a lot of questions.

Edited by Azaranth

raiding with good people is all that we care.

Which is why, I presume, you ask potential applicants to your guild to respond to this question: "What Kind of chicks do you like" (quoted from your guild's recruitment forum).

Because nothing filters out the misogynistic, puerile, miscreant man-children quite like that.

Which is why, I presume, you ask potential applicants to your guild to respond to this question: "What Kind of chicks do you like" (quoted from your guild's recruitment forum).

Because nothing filters out the misogynistic, puerile, miscreant man-children quite like that.

That question separates those who can take a joke from those who cannot. You have just validated its existence.

So i guess we should ask "What kind of guys do you like" for Uglyworm & Kersypants..

gotta be fair to everyone..

Questions like that allow us to see people for who they really are.. but i'm sure a bunch of smart guys & girls such as you realized that :cool:

Questions like that allow us to see people for who they really are..

And the fact that you think that kind of question is at all meaningful or appropriate allows potential recruits to see exactly what kind of guild you really are.

I guess if your goal is to attract a bunch of sophomoric dudebros to your guild, that kind of question will act as an automatic filter to weed out anyone with maturity and class before they even apply.

So win-win, I guess?

Edited by Uglyworm