Chest with Hood-look for Jedi Sage, anywhere?

Derkaderb

Hello.

When I was questing at lower levels I had a chest that had the look of a robe with a hood on it. That is the kind of look I'm after for my character so now I wonder if anyone knows if there are any "orange" chest that I can modify that has this kind of look?

Like something you could buy from Commendations or something.

Regards

You can also get a moddable hooded robe from the heroic 2+ quest "Republics Most Wanted" in Coruscant market district. It's identical to the Esseles robe except it's blue in color instead of brown.

Edit: now that I think about it, I can't recall if it was from that quest or completing the bonus series in that area, as I turned them in at the same time.

Edited by spetsnazak

the basic level warzone commendations also have a brown hooded robe chest, with matching leggings (both orange moddable) for 185 commendations each (about 3 warzone matches)

actually there are 2 pvp sets the 'force evangelist' set which is similar to the traditional shadoweave vestments you can get on coruscant and the 'jedi promulgator' set which is the brown hooded robes.

Check out a synthweaver, they can make jedi consular robe that is blue, had my buddy make me a robe and legs last night before servers went down ;)

have to do some quests to get some $$ for i can move my stuff from my mushroom set (lvl 40 pvp gear) over to it :D

Hello.

When I was questing at lower levels I had a chest that had the look of a robe with a hood on it. That is the kind of look I'm after for my character so now I wonder if anyone knows if there are any "orange" chest that I can modify that has this kind of look?

Like something you could buy from Commendations or something.

Regards

That chest you had at low levels probably was orange. There's a reward from a quest on coruscant (reps most wanted?) that gives orange chest pieces with hoods. Also the robe off the esseles bonus boss has a hood. Honestly there aren't many robes out there without hoods on them. Just be careful a lot of hoods disappear if you have the helm showing.