Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

ellrochell

Whats the reason these haven't been nerfed I have every class and lol they are stupidly OP and easy to play. 6k aoe crits with next to no cd, GJ bioware! Also the amount of burst a PT has with 2 buttons is just silly. This would make sense if it was single target or frontal cone at least, probably just get troll replies like OMG DERP SMASH U MAD BRAH. Seriously though really cant be bothered to PVP if it is just going to stay this unbalanced. All we have on our server are a few PVP guilds that think they are amazing cause they enter PUG wz's with 1 pyro 2 smash and a sorc bubble healer and full elite wh. Where you normally see at the end damage wise powertech 700k smash spec monkey 750k and everyone else 300/400k.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pyro PT is the ONLY class in the game with 0(ZERO) abilties of escape even mercs got a 8 sec mezz, if we get to talk about sins and maras may the Lord have mercy, if u would ve focused that pyro he would ve droped like a rock, and my only gap closer is on a 45 sec CD and gives resolve no stealth or 15sec CD don t care about resolve gap closers.....bi@tch pls

You do not nerf PT`s dmg without buffing surviability/utility as a trade off

Edited by iDraxter

you have aoe stun, single target stun, pull, energy shield, kolto overload. Iv played pyro in ranked aswell stupidly easy and coming out with over a million damage class is OP just like i stated at the start.

pull is not an escape, every class has a single target stun, the aoe stun is only 2-3 seconds, the self heal is not much, and the shield isn't much help as well because you can't escape. Everyone else can hit you from range or close the gap. You simply have to LOS and get the hell out of dodge by which time you are usually dead.

you have aoe stun, single target stun, pull, energy shield, kolto overload. Iv played pyro in ranked aswell stupidly easy and coming out with over a million damage class is OP just like i stated at the start.
aoe stun, single target stun(2.5-4sec) *slow clap* that`s not gonna get me out of a fight, pull 45sec CD (only gap closer) gives resolve, energy shield(is there a fcking class in this game that does not get a personal shield?), overload 3 mins CD for 15% hp over 10 secs OMG SO OP!

you should check the maras and sins 1st pal

Edited by iDraxter

like i said at the end of a match PT has about like 700k damage everyone else 350k, and your trying to be like yeah its a hard done to class.

any class u leave to free cast will do awesome! like the noobs that ignore enemy healers ofc ur never gonna win, why didn`t ur own PT`s, shadow pull the enemy PT and focus him down in 3 seconds, why did u tanks and dps with taunts available not keep him taunted, why no stealth sneaked up behind him, why? because ur team was bad

Edited by iDraxter

any class u leave to free cast will do awesome! like the noobs that ignore enemy healers ofc ur never gonna win, why didn`t ur own PT`s, shadow pull the enemy PT and focus him down in 3 seconds, why did u tanks and dps with taunts available not keep him taunted, why no stealth sneaked up behind him, why? because ur team was bad

your acting as if i have played one match against one :S no other class apart from the smash monkey can do as high burst which in pvp is very OP you have to come to deal with this.

your acting as if i have played one match against one :S no other class apart from the smash monkey can do as high burst which in pvp is very OP you have to come to deal with this.
and yet when i queue for warzones i get into teams of 6 warriors/knights frequently, when was the last time u ran into 4 PT`s at once? I wonder why

Edit: ever heard of Concealment ops? the good ones drop me to 20% hp before i get up from kissing the floor

Edited by iDraxter