Darth something....something... (Inquisitor Story Title)

Devard

So i was Finishing my Inquisitor story , slapping Thanaton left and right and Darth Marr announced me "Darth Nox" i instantly canceled the sequence and farmed 105.000. lightside points..in a day...... go back in to finish the quest and was properly called "Darth Imperius"

now my question is , from this point forward can i go Darkside again (i like the visuals) and be continuously called Imperius or will it change ?

So i was Finishing my Inquisitor story , slapping Thanaton left and right and Darth Marr announced me "Darth Nox" i instantly canceled the sequence and farmed 105.000. lightside points..in a day...... go back in to finish the quest and was properly called "Darth Imperius"

now my question is , from this point forward can i go Darkside again (i like the visuals) and be continuously called Imperius or will it change ?

The game will remember that you were called Darth Imperius. It seems an odd thing to want to do, although there's nothing to prevent it.

"I"m entering decrepitude because of all the bad effects of being dark, but I'm Darth Imperius, master of the Light Side."

That kind of odd.

The game will remember that you were called Darth Imperius. It seems an odd thing to want to do, although there's nothing to prevent it.

"I"m entering decrepitude because of all the bad effects of being dark, but I'm Darth Imperius, master of the Light Side."

That kind of odd.

well i do choose all "Good for the Empire" options ... and with that new light/dark buttons you can basically pick what you want and still come out full dark/light. i mean, i made 50 pvp battles for the 100k points , and all i had to do was fill out a checkbox , not really story breaking.

thanks for the quick reply :)

just wanted them pretty red eyes x)

Edited by Devard

That's why I hate the new "choose your alignment" toggle. Whatever happened to just playing the game and making choices based on how your character would make them, rather than gunning for a specific title. My Nox is a "Nox"...sometimes she makes light choices and sometimes she makes hella dark ones. It all depends on the situation. Edited by Dracofish

How dare you not embrace the Nox name! You foolish fool! :p

Yeah, I had a problem with the Nox name when I was first given it, but I never changed it and it has grown on me and now I love it more than the other two. I actually hate the fact that no one calls me Nox in game. I just can't get behind the generic Outlander title.

Once you get to KOTFE, other than the greeter on MArr's ship, no one will ever call you 'Darth [name]' again.

That said I did this on my Sith, got her to go DS crazy, got the Nox title, then she went LS.

I'm pretty sure Marr refers to you as Darth Nox in FE Ch. 12.

How dare you not embrace the Nox name! You foolish fool! :p

Because "Nox" sounds like the name of a squirrel. "Darth Squirrel" - Dark lord of the gnawers and his two newest apprentices: Chip & Chap :rolleyes: Absolutely hate that name.

Because "Nox" sounds like the name of a squirrel. "Darth Squirrel" - Dark lord of the gnawers and his two newest apprentices: Chip & Chap :rolleyes: Absolutely hate that name.

It's probably meant to play on the ambiguity between Latin "Nox" = "Night" and the modern English word "noxious", but it's not the best name, for sure.

There's a third name, I think it's Occulus, not 100% sure. But it's for pure neutrals. I'm talking no dark or light, just straight down the middle. My Inquisitor is Imperius, but I know there's the Occulus out there. With the dark/light toggle now, not sure how it'll happen, probably harder than before.

There's a third name, I think it's Occulus, not 100% sure. But it's for pure neutrals. I'm talking no dark or light, just straight down the middle. My Inquisitor is Imperius, but I know there's the Occulus out there. With the dark/light toggle now, not sure how it'll happen, probably harder than before.

I'm not sure of the spelling, but yes, "Occulus" is the middle path, for having a points balance from 2999 Light to 2999 Dark (and therefore being considered neutral in alignment).

And yes, it takes a lot of micromanagement, switching the Alignment Knob back and forth, to have the alignment scale in the middle. Mitigating that is a recurring request in the Suggestion Box forum.

To be picky, it's Occlus (one u). It happens to be my favorite, and yes, it requires micromanagement. :)

Sounds like a manufacturer of chemical toilets or some weird deep sea fish...meh :rolleyes: The one an only name for a dark lord of the Sith available is Darth Imperius. Just love it...LOVIT! :p

But surely Imperius is a Light Lord of the Sith?

Dark lord of the Sith is just a title, doesn't say anything about the allignment in the force. And even as LS SI Darth Imperius is still recognized as a master of the dark side who knows about all the dirty little secrets the dark side has to offer. However, Marr recognizes that Imperius' way is quite unconventional among the dark council but respects it anyway. Imperius is NOT a LS force user or good guy like the Jedi. He / she still is a dark side force user, otherwise there won't be any force lightning, force walk etc.