The Random Flashpoint Trend

Ever notice how some weeks the random flashpoints seem to not be so random as much as just one flashpoint showing up every time you try for a random? False Emperor was a popular one, as was Maelstrom Prison which I understand given HK, but sometimes there seems to be a trend for a week.

The first time it happened for me was Battle of Ilum, I don't remember much beyond troopers always getting their offhand needed or not. More recently for a while it was Kaon, even in guild 'random' flashpoints for 3 nights in a row that was the flashpoint that showed up. This past week, Esseles and Black Talon depending on the faction I'm running with seems to be the only option. Even had a group disband, wait out the timer, queue again, and get esseles again.

Your stories?

Other people in your que unchecked all the other FPs so it just pops the one.

People LOVE Illum because its SOOOOO quick. Grab a stealther and you can skip almost all of it

People love Kaon for the Conflicts weekly

People love BT/Ess for the social

Edited by Athena-Nike

I've thought that a few times, but when I'm in group with all four people before we queue, and we get rewards at the end it sort-of disproves that theory for the guild runs. While I can't speak for the truthful nature of the pugs most of the time when I ask they deny it.