Vector Hyllis: Worst Romance Ever

Reluctance

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made me spill my tea. :jawa_tongue:

haha thanks. I already can see our future ( bf is making a pc for me while im on a buisness trip)

My agent waking up to a rustling in the sheets at her feet, instinctively grabbing her blaster, and aiming it at the source, only to see his head pop up with an innocent look on his face " You left a moderate amount of crumbs from your last late night snack. We find them delicious." Try and picture those big, innocent, black eyes and not think thats cute in the creepy way.

Sadly i've been in the feeder insect business and am already picturing what food compounds would be the most appealing to him LOL

Fruit fly culture medium?

Perhaps waxworm mix? Ants do like sweet.

Or perhaps a protein rich cricket feed.

Something more processed, like silkworm and hornworm feed?

Or like feeder roaches, a mix of cat food and fresh fruits and vegetables?

Edited by Crezelle

Romancing Vector Hyllis?

Just food for thought female Imperial Agents. If you had sex with him, since there is a hive mind, every Killik on Alderan knows from basically first hand experience what it was like to bed you. Feeling like a **** yet?

I couldn't imagine romancing him, if it was a choice between him and nothing I would go without.

Romancing Vector Hyllis?

Just food for thought female Imperial Agents. If you had sex with him, since there is a hive mind, every Killik on Alderan knows from basically first hand experience what it was like to bed you. Feeling like a **** yet?

I couldn't imagine romancing him, if it was a choice between him and nothing I would go without.

they already deus-ex'd that. he learns along the way to supress the hive mind for a short time... but yeah you CAN have the option to say you like him how he is, and you do your thing that way. The way i see it, is as an agent, you don't have privacy anyways. i mean look at watcher X ..he watched me get it on with a fat driod monger. After awhile you just learn to shrug it off, and do what you gotta do lol. If they ( intelligence) think watching me is gonna ruin my fun, well they're in for a suprise. I might teach watcher 2 a trick or 2.

Ok... to many ppl have mentioned the creepy eyes and the collective mind issue... but nobody is creeped out by the fact that his name is Vector SypHyllis ? :eek:

and the fact the term Vector is used for an animal or human that carries a pathogen discreetly with little or no symptoms, and passes it along to another target. At least with rabies i think.

But whatever, i consider him open minded for being into heavy bodytype smurfette booty.

The Imperial Agent female needs some opposites to romance... She is clearly a clipped and reserved professional. She needs some lovable lug to open her up, not some bug boy with a green miasma surrounding him...

Kaliyo is effing nuts.

When she tried to sell out her Twi'lek friend, it bothered me... Brought out the Light Side in me...

We had one nice time at a bar early on... Since then, she keeps yelling at me and telling me she'll never forget how I effed her over, despite her growing affection.

Nutbar.

More than likly your a chick with horns, red eyes, or machinery on your face. How do you think this guy feels?

Red eyes shouldn't be much of a problem considering how attractive Chiss women can be (i.e. my Sniper), admittedly I can be quite a xenophile, but even with that taken into account, Chiss women are my favorite in this game. This on top of the fact that he has black eyes which look creepier than red. I just got him as a companion last night and at least he's not as much of a whackjob as Kaliyo, just a bit too much with the 'we' comments.

Edited by IronSalamander

Greetings-

My wife completed the Vector lines, and I was most taken aback by the romantic encounters. If you think about the "nest" being expansive across the entire universe, and every member being linked to the nest... your character, overnight, becomes the biggest **** in the galaxy. Just my 2 credits.

Regards,

Androvis

Greetings-

My wife completed the Vector lines, and I was most taken aback by the romantic encounters. If you think about the "nest" being expansive across the entire universe, and every member being linked to the nest... your character, overnight, becomes the biggest **** in the galaxy. Just my 2 credits.

Regards,

Androvis

LMFAO!

I am soooo glad my Sniper is all about the job. She'd rather shoot a guy in the skull than flirt with him

Guy playing female toons, except for my bounty hunter, because a floating character just has to be a fat guy named Rabbaan.

Could be worse. Could be playing a Consular. Imagine how fun it is to be essentially a celibate sage, roaming the galaxy, when a smarmy sleazebag with a holographic centerfold MOVES INTO YOUR SHIP and hits on you at every opportunity?

Even if you never pull him out as a companion (except for the involuntary Guest time on Nar Shadaa-- quests DEMAND you have him out or they won't complete!), you can still hear his smarmy, whiny voice during space combat.

I like Kaliyo. I'd do her in a heartbeat. I know we bumped uglies that night we shot up the bar, and every other time the camera faded to black.

And we're getting loaded with roach motels just in case that creepy Vector ever tricks Kaliyo into letting him onboard MY ship.

Greetings-

Regards,

Androvis

Thats assuming the killiks even view mating behaviors to be something private or shameful or whatnot. They might not even know the concept of love and affection, merely mating for propogation, when the nest needs more eggs. Maybe most are sterile drones with a queen killik, and the whole subject is beyond thier ability to comprehend, or just does not interest them due to being sterile.

Yeah they would know vector mated with you, but they would be much more fascinated with the complex set of emotions surrounding that. I'm gonna teach those bugs what love is. ;)

So if anything, i would liken the killiks to your partner's creepy cat who seems intrigued as to what the heck you 2 are up to in bed.

After getting spyed on by watcher X on nar shadaa, i don't give a crap who watches me anymore, you have no privacy in intel anyways.

and lmao at roach motels..if anything kaliyo would be the one with a "bug infestation"

i can picture vector chatting with them, and hearing the stories they have to tell of thier experiances across the galaxy.

Ugh, I'm leveling a female Agent alt. Not interest in hooking up with a Joiner at all.

Was kind of hoping I'd get to hook up with Kaliyo since she seems like the type to be into some girl-on-girl action, but I guess Lucas's conservative sensibilities wouldn't allow Bioware to make that leap just yet.