Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

1. I am an extremely deadly Bounty Hunter with experience defeating Republic, criminal, and surprising "other" combatants on many different planets. If you have a security threat that could take me, the galaxy itself would be "karked". I am specifically trained in the use of blaster pistols, blaster rifles, bowcasters, sniper rifles, vibroblades, explosives, and my own body to deal with any threat to me, my crew, or my employer. My crew consists of a slicer, a conman, a fellow Mandalorian warrior, a scavenger, a psychopath, and a methodical assassin droid.

2. Some of my most proud accomplishments are receiving the Medal of Imperial Glory for securing Corellia for the Empire (I'm still not over how we lost it, glad you're dead Konya), securing the planet Makeb and it's vast stores of Isotope-5 from the slimy clutches of the Hutts, and winning the Great Hunt.

3. I do not do "whatever it takes" I learn what I can about the target, then engage them in direct combat, besting them with my superior technology and skill.

4. I have a moral compass. I do what needs to be done, but I have a sense of honor. The killing of innocents or the sacrificing of soldiers is never the answer.

5. I use my vast knowledge of unarmed combat to disarm the specimen and knock it unconscious. Then I would alert the rest of my security team and we would PROPERLY secure the specimen for further study. Then I would reprimand my colleague very harshly for letting such an extreme breach of protocol go unnoticed.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I'm megalomaniacal with a touch of insanity. Also I love credits.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

First, I poisoned my Sith mentor and took credit for developing a devastating strain of dysentery.

Second, I assisted in developing a highly caustic poison for some Nal Hutta gang members. Then I engineered it to be highly reactive upon contact with that world's atmosphere. You can infer for yourselves the chaos that took place.

Third, but certainly not least, I 'accidentally' burnt three dozen law enforcement officials with my starship's engines when it became clear that they simply would not stop banging on my door.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I poisoned my superiors, took credit for their work, stepped on my subordinates...like any good, highly ambitious and morally ambivalent person should.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Morals? Morals are for people who, unlike us, see the galaxy as full of bunnies and happiness and love.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

First, poison my colleague's drink while he's not looking. Then, film the experiment's rampage and sell it back to Czerka.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Ollefah Kabooki, patriarch of the famous Kabooki legacy. I am a Knight of the Jedi Order, Hero of Tython and Rider of the Maelstrom. I believe my experience in dealing with the enemies of the Order and the Republic singularly qualifies me for service with your vaunted company. A corporation as hallowed as Czerka, with the impressive history it has, needs someone as talented as myself.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I was extremely proud of myself when I saved the planet Tython from Sith attack. For my services, I am forever recognized as the Hero of Tython. Another accomplishment that I am proud of is rescuing a personal hero of mine, the Jedi Master Revan from the Maelstrom Prison. The path was long and the fraught with peril, but I and my team persevered and rescued the ancient Jedi from his confinement. My final accomplishment, and the one I am most proud of, is the day I was accepted into the Jedi Order as a Knight of the Republic.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I was directed to assist the Republic by any means possible in stopping the Sith threat to the Republic. I would definitely say that any task I attempt, I attempt with every bit of my being. Failure is not an option for myself, let alone a Knight of the Jedi Order.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

A moral compass is a very good metaphor. At many times, a compass can point in many directions, all of which may be correct. Morality is very similar. Not any one direction may be particularly right for every decision.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Why is the word 'experiment' emphasized? I suppose my actions would depend on what threat level I perceived the experiment might pose to others. Certainly, immediate containment of the experiment would be warranted.

Edited by Durindal
spelling

I am intelligent and technically focused. As I am commonly employed to deliver packages across the galaxy my thirst for knowledge doesn't commonly come to the fore except when called on to repair my own droids and ship.

I have worked and proved myself as a master at cybertech. I have worked hard and have joined in the fight for Makeb. Finally, I have found kindred souls that work with me and have a very strong bond with me to end the fight doing the jobs that need doing.

I am definately in the camp of "whatever it takes". When I find a target I focus on it like the lasers i dish out.

I do have a moral compass. I keep it in a cage by my bed and take it out every once in a while to listen to the amusing sounds it makes.. When I get an offer my morality is left at home. So I would say any job is questionable, it just depends on the price.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color]

I would make sure there won't be a threat to me or anyone around and then i would leave a bill or more likely take what i thought would be the price for the safety of everyone,

I want to be apart of something that does not need to have attachments to petty governments. Working towards a goal of profits for the company I would give my life too is far more noble than ideologies of Sith vs Jedi.

I have a 182 IQ and can do cube roots in my head, I have written a book and am working on a second and I have my degree in computer forensics with a specialization in computer counter terrorism.

Once I have my mind set on something there is nothing in this galaxy that can stop me. If I have orders from on high, I will get them done. End of story.

I have a strong moral compass, though my morals do not interfere with my job because the top of my moral list is to not bite the hand that feeds. If my employer requires something of me, it will get done. No question.

Set the recording devices to catch the whole thing on tape then quietly excuse myself. If the colleague in question catches the creature and returns it to it's cage then I have proof to use later if need. If he doesn't and chaos ensues then I have the option to swoop in and save them, gaining favor with the company or wait until they have all died and use the footage for research.

in game

Sweet

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Security officer. I want to be part of the czerka family because I believe my talents in enduring damage will help czerka greatly, I'm awesome at tanking as a powertech.

2. A) I tanked a army of republic tanks Jedi and troopers in hoth until the imperial army came and destroyed the republic army.

B) I saved a imperial spy from execution in alderaan with all the veterans of the republic there since it was a important imperial spy.

C) I stopped a rebellion by negotiating with the rebel leader on Dromund kaas

3. I would do whatever it takes to finish a job

4. I don't have a strong moral compass I just love having fun, relaxing, and making people happy

5. I would setup holocams tied to my wristwatch so I can see if my colleague is keeping his experiment in its cage if chaos ensues I'll kill the experiment and colleague end of story...

Edited by xephoniphulus

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

1. I always want to experiment with new things, even if there is a risk to them. Also I am an expert in hacking, biology, subterfuge, assassination, recon, etc. In addition, I also have a computer that has information on just about everyone in the galaxy on it.

2a. I have developed a counter for a mind control serum based on pure theory alone.

2b.I dissolved a terrorist organization that threatened just about everyone's interests.

2c. Finally I have managed to get Kaliyo Djannis (a criminal), a diplomat, a doctor, a soldier, a robot that worked for the terrorist group that was mentioned earlier, as well as an assassin all working under my command with minimum trouble.

3. I accomplished all of the above with intelligence and rarely relying on pure brute force. I would use disguise and lying freely to commit my goals. I would do anything for success. This is because failure is not an option in my world.

4. I have no objection to questionable tasks. That said I prefer not to indulge in mindless cruelty (as I have often seen Sith do). If there is a reason for it, then I am content. Despite this, I am well aware that morals exist and what right and wrong are. It makes dealing with people easier if you know.

5. I would shoot the beast in non-vital areas so it could be safely contained. Then I would determine if it was the beast's strength, or my colleague's carelessness that cause it to escape. Either way somebody is not going to be happy.

I am a trained Jedi looking for a new line of work. The Jedi Order has become too restrictive and I seek to make my fortune in the corporate world. Czerka seems to be a good fit for both my career aspiration and my sense of morality. After traveling the galaxy for years, I have been exposed to so many exotic animals. I think I have just what it takes to be a handler: fearlessness & mind control abilities!

First and foremost I take great pride in evading the notice of both the Republic and the Empire will starting a successful Tauntaun smuggling ring while on Hoth. As part of that business, I success bread and exported several tauntaun hybirds: taun fawns, tauntan rams and taunlins. The next phase of my tuantaun breeding will produce a tauntaun/ Orokeet named the Taunrokeet (yes this cute little guy will hatch from an egg, be warm weather tolerant and can fly!)

Deception, greed and an intense interest in animal breeding and marketing. Heck I have and will do "whatever it takes" and then some! I've had enough of political entanglement.

Yes, I have a strong moral compass/ Might it get in the way of my job? Only if you ask me to do charity work.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color]

It really depends on the experiment that is about to get loose. If it will lead to the embarrassment of my colleague and personal gain for me, so be it....on the other hand, this might be a prime opportunity to steal the experiment, learn from it and perhaps improve it...

As a freelance Freighter, I had the opportunity to help some friends with the evacuation of the Corellian Biological Preserve in the city of Coronet about 8 years ago. Part of my duties was to learn about the animals, study their environment, and also their eating and mating habits. I know almost every single valuable animal on a planet and where to find it at, from the Womprats of Tatooine to the Rancors of Dathomir. I want to be a part of Czerka's Biological Division of Organism Handlers to help the animals be all that they can be, then introduce them to the wild and let them become some of the galaxies most sought after animals.

On Hoth, I was able to bag two of the most dangerous and rare creatures. The locals call them Snowblind and Gargath.

I finally got the last three pieces to complete one of the most extensive sword colletions in the Outer Rim Territories. A Lightsaber straight from the Jedi Temple on Tython, a Tusken Raider's Gaffi Stick, and a Cathar Warstaff.

And lastly, because work has been so good and steady, I'm am going to head to Corellia about building me a ship for my future endeavours!

I would say, "No and I Can't" are for people who only talk about making a difference, but are too scared to make any meaningful contribution to the galaxy. I have worked too hard and long to be stopped by anyone. So yes, I can honestly say. I will do whatever it takes to get this job!

I have strong morals about some things... and I guess, I have strong morals about other things as well. None of which is your concern. You give me a job to do, it get's done. Plain... and simple!

I would down my drink, grab another, turn the safety off my blaster, and mingle with the guests while making my way to the exit. If my colleague's guest broke loose and started killing people, that just assures that MY job is secure!

Edited by Jovann

CZ-198 Application

Position: Research Contributor

I'm a freelance goods mover between various places in the known and partially unknown galaxy, And I do this for a fair price. Why do I want to be a part of the Czerka family? I believe I can make a valuable contribution with my knowledge and contacts across the galaxy.

1. Reclaimed my ship after it was stolen with minimal casualties.

2. Obtained a rare Assasin droid which is now my loyal servant.

3. Pushed back the terror into the beyond.

I did what was needed and didn't hesitate too much about it. And not too many innocents were harmed in this process.

I have moral standards, but money always makes the choice easier.

I would look the door and continue with my drinks and snacks. Business as usual.

CZ-198 Application

• My Name Is Jonash Sollo, I just became a Jedi Knight for the Republic. I am interested in joining the Czerka family because I am tired on having the follow the Jedi Code. If Chosen I would love the freedom of working for Czerka.

1. I was the Most Powerful Padwan ever.

• I recently saved the transport ship Ellesse from certain doom.

• I have defeated many powerful aliens and droids.

• Yes, I would say it is my do "whatever it takes" attitude that sets me apart from the other Jedi in my Order and is make me want to venture of from them.

• I have strong morals but they have never failed me even when faced with a difficult decision. I also belive that my loyalty has a greater influence on actions.

• I would sit back and watch the experiment break free and use his demise against him, to further my career at Czerka.

Security Officer

CZ-198 Application

1. Name; Argonium Warhound Rank: Major in Havoc squad. Why do i want to be a part of the Czerka family? to be honest the pay sucks in the army so i was thinking it was time to go in to the private sector.

I personly kicked a whole lot of butt in the last war against the empire and i do meen a whole lot of butt.

I forced the hutts of makeb

I killed a bunch of traitors to the republic

I did what had to be done and took great care to make as big a personal profit as i could. yes i did steps on some toes and i might have killed some people that didnt need killing. but when that happend it was to maximize my income... Im guessing thet that is an asset you like in a employee

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I do what i have to, to get the work done. if someone needs to get killed for me to make a profit, so be it. My HK droid is werry eager to help me with this.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? CC the experiment fix its confines, report the incident to my superior and if needed Execute the colleague to prevent cerka secrets geting in to the wrong hands.

Ok hopefully youll hire me coz i would hate to have to go to work for another Company and more importenly you hate that you could have had the best when the sith hits the fan.

Best regards Major A. Warhound Republic Army

As a former Imperial Cipher Agent (Now Retired) I have found that one simply cannot place enough value on being connected to the most powerful agencies in the galaxy. While I have acquired a certain degree of influence in the Empire, and amongst my own people in the Chiss Ascendency I feel a relationship with a strong corporate entity would be most beneficial to all parties concerned. I am ready to assist in any of the following roles:

Droid Technician: Combining my own expertise with sniper rifles and assassination techniques with my expert knowledge of weapons engineering I could be of great assistance in reviving your HK line of assassin droids to its former glory.

Organism Handler: From Womp Rat, to Rancor there is no species in the galaxy I cannot handle both through reason and blasters.

Security Officer: See Above (Stopping crazed beasts and stopping intruders… Is there really much of a difference?)

Research Contributor: My prior experience in this field is beyond purple parallel. Please consult with the Gree Enclave as a reference.

Lastly I would like to add that although not mentioned in your current posting I would be an excellent candidate for any Management or Team-Leader positions you may have open. My vast experience in multiple fields, as well as my experience leading a team of Imperial operatives means I can seamlessly work with other staff on various sections of any large combined project. If you need someone to bring synergy between the wildlife specialists and weapons engineers so that we might successfully graft an ion cannon to the head of a trained Nexu, then I am your man.

While working on Corellia I ###################### REDACTED BY IMPERIAL SECURITY #############################################################################

Recently on the planet Makeb my team and I#################### REDACTED BY IMPERIAL SECURITY #############################################################################

While speaking at a conference of female Wookies I was forced to ## REDACTED BY IMPERIAL SECURITY ##############################################

Great accomplishments often require great risks. I am more that certain I can achieve any goal you set before me so long as I am not restricted from using whatever technique I choose.

I will do what is most efficient. This does not mean however I will always choose an amoral technique. Often the techniques used by less ethical scientists are chosen to satisfy the sadistic desires of the researcher and can be supremely inefficient. Whatever technique is the simplest and most profitable. That is what I will do.

I would advise him of the situation and then seal him in the lab while I go on break. When I return he will either have learned his lesson, fixed the problem, and will be better at his job in the future, Or the company will be rid of a poor worker and after my break I will be well rested and prepared to clean up whatever mess is left behind.

[Running encryption sequence #13BPC-89/09]

[Two attachments found, CZ-198 ApplicationBRETON, Czerka VX-736A Injector]

Sir/Madam,

Please forgive the encryption on my application to your accomplished organisation. With my current situation requiring me to be within Port Nowhere for the next few days, I felt it necessary to encrypt the information within this application. As I’m sure you are aware the loathsome methods these degenerate Smugglers will use to make a quick Credit.

Please find below my attached application for the position of Biochemical Engineer located at your CZ-198 R&D facility.

[Downloading attached Holopad CZ-198 ApplicationBRETON]

My name is Iggster Breton. And for the last ten years I have been working for House Ulgo as Lead Research Specialist, primarily focusing on ‘Joiners’ and how to control the Killik pheromones involved in this process for use to secure House Ulgo’s position on Alderaan. Me and my team were successful in manipulating the strain that released these pheromones and presented our findings to Bouris Ulgo. My team and I were then sentenced to be executed. Luckily, I managed to flee the planet, my contract with Ulgo and any non-disclosure agreements I had have effectively been terminated along with my departure from Ulgo. Since then I have been freelancing on Tatooine and Duroon with my efforts focused on the digestion and stomach fluids of Sarlacc’s.

My first and main accomplishment would of course be the successful manipulation of the Killik pheromones, which would have enabled Ulgo military command to weaponize the chemicals and influence the actions of our enemies. Unfortunately for Ulgo they terminated my contract before I revealed ALL my findings.

My second achievement is a side experiment I dabbled with during my free time on Tatooine, more specifically Womp Rat Fever. I was able to break the vermin’s genetic code and create a more potent strain of the virus with fewer revealing symptoms. This also renders the Czerka VX-736 Injector obsolete. Not to worry though, I have attached a document that will enable more potent vaccines to be created and sold at a higher price.

Lastly with my efforts mainly focused on the Sarlaccs at both Tatooine and Duroon I was able to isolate the gene that causes the long painful process of digestion within a Sarlaccs stomach and reverse its effects. What this enabled me to achieve was a new form of regeneration that can fully heal the injured within ten to fifteen seconds. I privately sold these new strains to a medical organisation on Nar Shaddaa who then sold them to the Cartel.

With my first accomplishment I had a large team of scientists and resources at my disposal and given that I was new to research and young at the time my management was very laissez faire and my team were very content. All this changed when Bouris Ulgo declared himself King. He demanded that our efforts be intensified to help with the multiple fronts Ulgo was fighting and posted his ‘enforcers’ to ensure we took on Bouris’s suggestions. So I took it upon myself to put into practice heavy restrictions on my fellow team. Annual leave was cancelled, leaving the R&D facility was prohibited and working hours were extended. My team was outraged and several scientists refused to cooperate and I was forced to issue draconian punishments to set an example. Order was eventually established and my authority over the team was unquestioned.

These events changed my approach to research drastically. I became more cunning in my approach to deals and more resourceful with what I could use to my advantage. Working solo on Tatooine I was always able to find interested candidates wishing to make a name for themselves who were more than willing to go that extra mile for success regardless of who they step on. This of course caused some conflicts whereby they would challenge my authority… let’s just say working by a Sarlaxx has it benefits… And I was always looking for new test subjects.

At the start of my career I would have said yes to this question. I had a brother stationed as a guard on Belsavis and the stories he used to tell me about how they would treat the prisoners would make my psychically ill. All this changed after working with Ulgo. I understand now that sometimes the end does justify the means. Had I not effectively turned my team into slaves on Alderaan then Ulgo would have most definitely had me executed for failure. After this my performance was never altered at the thought of doing something questionable, this was my research after all and my research is my livelihood.

I would immediately notify the facilities security forces and make all actions necessary to re-establish containment for this ‘experiment’. Should my and the security teams actions fail then it would be necessary to terminate this ‘experiment’ in order not to compromise the security of the facility. After this I would recommend that my colleague be presented before a hearing for placing the facility in jeopardy.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application I hope that within you will found that I possess the necessary qualities required for the role. I pride myself in all aspects of my work that I accomplish and strive towards perfection at every opportunity. I feel that together greatness can be achieved for both myself and Czerka.

Respectfully

Iggster Breton.

CZ-198 Application

I am Darth Ixzaran, Wrath of the Emperor, need I say more. I force choke most minions who have asked the question about who I am however since I find you my equal, I shall answer. Before my acceptance to the Sith Empire I was a prison guard on Nar Shadda’s most violent prison, hence why I should be considered for Security Officer. In case you were to check any of my references, note, I have not been found guilty of any negative behavior at the prison and any investigations that were terminated immediately after it began was also not of my doing. I understand many investigators were found dead and I do consider their deaths convenient, but I am innocent on all charges. I shall repeat this, I am innocent of all charges. I currently have a wife and two children and it is fortunate both sons are forceful but rather unfortunate that both seem to gravitate towards the blue lightsaber (One I have retrieved from a dying Jedi). This is the reason why I must take your job as a security officer. Get me far away from this lightside family before I force choke them.

Didn’t I mention I am the Wrath. Not many are Sith while only a few are even on the council but Wrath is something only I have attained. My second great accomplishment was making the Kessel Run on my starship Fury in 13 parsecs. A feat I doubt will ever be challenged. And lastly, as a prison guard on Nar Shadda, as I have mentioned before and of course living there, at no time was I ever been hospitalized for any disease or illness received from its softer side employees. Another incredible feat that many tourists seem to fall victim to.

On my first achievement, it was patience and timing. Patience to keep myself from killing my mentor and timing, when to do it. Second, again patience and very careful and precise forceful attunement. And lastly, a lot of luck.

I am a Sith. Nothing is ever questionable.

What good am I dead? Survival is the utmost importance to me. Of course if I find anything worthwhile, I shall take from the dead. Especially any cocktails, I may get thirsty from the run.

I can be a Security officer as i am the best hired gun money can buy

1. I want to be part of the czerka family because as the galaxies best hired gun there aren't many jobs out there that pay enough and this is the job that brings the biggest paycheck. I can provide security, because i am the best money can by for protection

2. I blew up a republic cruiser taking out an army of soldiers, 2 jedi and a ton of equipment

I killed the chancellor of the republic

I saved the planet Makeb from certain doom

3. I went about doing the things listed above by walking in shooting anyone who challenged me and leaving after doing the job and yes, i do whatever it takes to accomplish what im hired to do

4. I used to....but for the right amount of credits i wil do anything you want me to

5. I would pull out my blaster and shoot the experiment to wound it and then re confine it to its tank

Edited by Paulalexander

I was an empirial intelligence officer, befor it was dis-banded. Cold and calculating and willing to do whatever is neccesary to finish a mission successfully. I've dealt with many underhanded people and had to do many underhanded things in my line of duty, that's why i think i would be perfect to be apart of your security team...i know all the tricks of the trade of espionage, that's why i own the title 'Master Conspirator'.

1) becoming the 'right hand' of lord Jadus

2) assembling my very own HK assassination droid

3) defeating lord Malgus befor he ruined the Empire

Dilligence, attention to detail, talent, and a 'do whatever it takes' attitude....so 'yes' to that question.

I have a strong moral compass in that it always points strongly towards my goals, where ever that may lead. Doing 'questionable' things is my speciality

I would go and enjoy those snacks. I would let the experiment do what it willed, so long as it didnt interfere with my dealings. Would the experiment cause a ruckus, it would only reveal the failings of said colleague, who would be removed from my place of work, hopefully.

Thank you for your consideration

My previous employer saw fit to control me through a dishonest way. In my line of work ,rule number one,I get a job and the job gets done. Rule number two, the deal is final once agreements have been made and payments met. Till then I am in your service. With my previous employer suffering a "tragic accident" I am looking for a new employer that can best put my skills to the test with either security or hunting.

My greatest milestone would have to be the completion of the great hunt. Some would say I did it for the money but I did it for the honor. My second would be to become part of the mandalorians. And my third would be becoming the republics most wanted person.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? I accomplished the things I did because of my training, my gear, and my instincts for military and tactical assault. I would definitely say I do whatever it takes to get the job done, rule number one.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? A moral compass is only as strong as the amount of credits stacked against. Its not personal, its business. I am able to separate the two. You need to in my line of work. Attachments lead to weakness your enemy can use against you.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Discretely. First thing would be to retrieve the experiment and bring to a secure location that I would have prepared for emergency cases. Second would be to return to the party without making notice of my leaving in the first place. Bathroom a good excuse. Third would be to "question" my colleague in private by any means necessary to make sure it was an accident escape and not a deliberate one. And finally, report directly to the man who signs my checks with all my info after facts are found.

CZ-198 Application for position: After a long while of careful consideration, I have decided that Czerka cannot function to its fullest potential without me as a Biochemical Engineer.

After much consideration I, Adalaa, have decided a job at Czerka would definitely be worth my time and talents. I am a smuggler who is handy with a blaster but adept in medical sciences. I would be a great member of the Czerka family because I am a neutral party, have loose morals, and I believe I could turn a profit for both me, and the entire Czerka corporation as a whole.

#1: Making money. Over my years in this line of work, I have made loads of money. Money is a good thing. And I know how to obtain it.

#2: Preserving lives: Through my studies in biomedical sciences, I have been able to keep people fighting alive and strong during fights against the simplest of enemies to the most complex, while keeping myself healthy as well.

#3: Making more money: Suave talking, the power to heal others, stealth, my shining personality, and my natural abilities to push the limits have led to even more money between long planned for endeavors. Enough money to live comfortably and have access to valuable intel and cutting edge technology.

WHATEVER IT TAKES! Of course. Nobody else could become as successful as me without a burning ambition. I will do anything, and I mean pretty much anything, to get the job done! Those who do not follow this philosophy are unlikely to make it far in this galaxy.

Heck no! Moral compass? Honestly, if it will turn a profit, I'll do it. I'd say I have enough of a "moral compass" to not turn on who I am aligned with during a job. So working for Czerka, I would never backstab the corporation, but if I needed to do work behind the backs of the Republic, the Empire, or do other questionable works, I should be fine with it.

I would snag a cocktail and take care of the situation myself. And then report the colleague for their stupidity.

But in all honesty, I do not believe a corporation as successful of Czerka would hire an employee this incompetent. I believe they would prefer to hire someone who is always on top of her game. Who's always got her eye on the prize. Who is a fortune waiting to happen. I believe that you would benefit greatly from hiring Adalaa.

CZ-198 Application

Application for Biochemical Engineer

Name - Lord Jaddin Atua, Darth of the Sith Empire

Currently residing on Nar Shaddaa

To Whom it may concern

the following is my application for the position of Biochemical Engineer.

--- I am Jaddin Atua, a Darth Of the Sith Empire. I take pride in defending the empire and it's citizens, from the chaotic scourge of the republic. I truly believe that the Empire is the only chance the universe has for true peace, order and unification.

Im an expert slicer, with years of experience at slicing secure systems to obtain information for my own personal use. Im also an accomplished biochemist and bio analyst, professions first taught to me by an Anomid named Merrish Khan, on my home-world of Dromund Kass.

My reason for wanting to join Czerka is simple, resources. Due to the Empire losing ground to the republic, the Ministry of Logistics are being very careful on where the Empire's precious resources are going. Since i have no influence with either the Minister of logistics or Darth Vowrawn i have to look outside the Empire. Something that i have been successful with on a limited basis. But i do require more, if im to advance my studies and be successful with my experiments. Given my motivations, i would make an ideal candidate for the applied for position

- First greatest achievement of my life, was passing the trials at the Sith academy. As the the people that have gone through the trials of the academy and survived can tell you, this is by no means a small feat, as there is usually only one survivor.

- The second was securing access to secret hyper lanes and beacons from the Hutt Cartel on Nar shaddaa. Allowing me to move mostly unnoticed from planet to planet. I mark this as an achievement, as dealing with the Hutts as a sith, since the Makeb incident, has become alot trickier of late.

- Thirdly ive constructed a prototype Biological implant, that allows me to record everything the wearer see's and hears, with a limited ability to extract images from the wearers mind. Not ready for production, it requires me to stand 2 metres away with my datapad, for me to actually synch with the wearer of the implant. Though with time and more resources to work with, im sure ill be able to perfect it

- All the above achievements, were accomplished with ingenuity, patience, sheer force of will, and a foresight only gifted to those well practiced in the use of the force. Surviving the academy and dealing with the Hutts, are 2 very dangerous prospects. A single misstep with either, can mean your death. My skill in slicing helped to secure classified information about those i would have to deal with, allowing me to formulate tactics based on weaknesses, strengths and any character flaws in my competition.

- I have a very strong moral compass. Though the compass i use may point to my goal, the map i use has many different paths, to the same destination. Having someone on the payroll with strong moral conviction can only be good for Czerka on a PR standpoint. And don't worry, no matter what im asked to do, i will always find away to get it done. Even with my strong morals, i still managed to come out of the Sith academy trials as the last one standing.

- I would continue on my way out of the room. Why was i the ONLY one that noticed this oversight. If it was my colleague's experiment, i would take this as a sign of my colleague's complacency.

After leaving, i would slice the security systems lock down the room, make sure all security camera's are operational, and treat the ensuing chaos as a live test of the experiment. All information would then be downloaded to my datapad for further research.

After the successful conclusion of the test, i would look to company policy on procedure for restraining the experiment, note that the only option here is confinement. i wouldn't want the time effort and credits that have gone into the experiment to go to waste.

After i would send a message to upper management, suggesting that everyone involved in the test be commended, for their dedication and sacrifice to ensure the success of the experiment and the project as a whole.

With Respect:

Darth Jaddin Atua

Edited by ghostchips_

1. I come from the planet Taris. I was recognized as force sensitive when I was but an infant and my parents were approached by the Jedi Order to begin training in the Jedi arts. My grandfather knew the ways of the Force and apparently I inherited his midochlorians. I think I would best fit in as a Security Officer due to my extensive experience in conflict resolution.

2. At the Jedi Academy I was the first Apprentice to master using the Force to levitate stones. I am also became proficient in dual wielding lightsabers by my 10th year. Lastly, I was able to negotiate a peaceful solution on my first mission appointed to me by the Jedi Counsel, which was a territorial dispute on Tatooine between a tribe of Jawaas and Sand People.

3. I accomplished these achievements due to my extensive training, perseverance and dedication.

4. I would be willing accomplish whatever my employer had set out for me.

5. I would secure the "experiment" to ensure it didn't escape. The resulting clean up of such an escape could possibly cost the corporation millions of credits depending on the nature of said "experiment".

Thank you for your consideration and I hope that we can have a profitable future together. ;)

Sarna

Mercanary/Combat Medic

CZ-198 Application

- My name is Sarna. My family has been in the Empire for a long time. Even though my family has been apart of the empire I had my own thought of riches, fame, and action. I have taken up on being a bounty hunter and have been quite successful in doing so.

-From my first steps of being a bounty hunter I gained entrance to The Great Hunt and after that being the champion of the event. After gaining my crew and earned my statues as an elite bounty hunter Ive been apart of expeditions into the heart of the enemy of the empire. From the sacking of Soa, Kraga, and other great enemies.

- I'll do what I can from my moral stand, but if it takes a saking of a planet or me slaining an amarda. I will do what is needed to reach that goal.

- While I do have a nice attatude and a nice streak of me I will do what is needed for my buyer. If im needed to do a act that might seem wrong I will have no problem of completing it for the company.

- Well as the head of the security I would have a purging system that would paralyze the living experiments while having the chemical agents will be locked down and unable to get to with out keys from me and the scientest. If the experiment is able to get past those systems I would be my regret to expose of this problem before clashing with other test subjects.

CZ-198 Application

Security officer

Mìchael Chen

Hey. I'm Michael. I want to be part of the Czerca family because of the extreme amount of power in your grasp. Not to be friendly, not to make money, but for the share of power. Now, my intentions are clear. Let me tell you about myself.

1. I. Love. Power. I will go to any cost to gain leadership or total control over others, be it money, or blackmail. Usually the second one.

2. I'm a communist. Ever since my enlightenment I've read the Communist manifesto and LOVED it. So once I've ruled the galexy with your resources, I'll be sure to treat everybody horribly.

3. I can be a great help when it comes to boosting ones confidence. Sometimes I use my Life Day tinsel bomb to give them joy, sometimes I use Cauterize to torture them into adrenaline so they'll keep working. Usually the second, again.

1. I gained complete mental control over my school peers. If I wanted two people to fight, and get them suspended? Fine. I simply pushed them into it with some sweet talk, and planted some things. I wanted somebody to break up with my love? Fine. Beat the crap out of them until they relent and then blackmail them to stay silent, to prevent the murder of everyone they love. And then do the same to my love.

2. I killed the GREATEST SITH LORD OF ALL TIME. He was immortal, they said. He had unlimited power, they said. He couldn't be defeated, they said. But I killed him painfully. And I laughed at his screams of pain.

3. I am the future ruler of the multiverse. Everybody knows it. Bow to me or die!

Whatever it takes? Pfft.

1. I spent countless hours studying each person, reading the Communist Manifesto thoroughly, and weeks of planning.

2. About 200k in gear for t-7, and 50k in repairs.

3. Years and years of planning.

Nope. And nope. Moral compasses are for the good guys.

My motto: evil will always win because good guys are dumb.

Finish my cocktails and snacks, since they're mine, wait until my stupid colleague is painfully ripped apart, and then use the Force to calm the creature. After that I will teach it to follow me, perfect it to be near Invincible in combat, and then take it as my new companion. I mean, why can Kragga have a 2,000,000 hp pet and not me? Try to stop me, fools! And then once that's done I'll take my colleagues money, kill hil family, and then receive his complimentary cocktails and snacks.

Bow down to me,

Mìchael Chen

(Servers: the Jedi Covenant, Berugan colonies)