Operative Medical Therapy does not work

Daize

Medical Therapy has been tested on the test servers and does not work. It had not worked previously either. Please fix.

If you heal with or without the Medical therapy talent, it appears that your hots heal for the same amount, whereas with the talent your hots should be healing for 10% more.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really really needs to be fixed. After Surgical Probe, this really is our only decent talent from tier 4 onwards... and its broken !

Fixing this would also really go a long way in fixing OP healing overall.

Edited by Daize

I guess the heal tree needs a review. All other player are hating the OPs because of the brust damage, but I playing the op as a healer and sometimes this bugs in the heal tree are pain in the ***.

I hope the DEVs notice that the healing agents exists.

For as mediocre as our healing is this really not only need to be fixed but actually buffed up to be 20% instead of 10%.

cannot agree more with above.

--

Confirming that this talent is not working.

I created in-game "bug" ticket about some time ago, still no response.

Reccomending to do the same.

cannot agree more with above.

--

Confirming that this talent is not working.

I created in-game "bug" ticket about some time ago, still no response.

Reccomending to do the same.

Man you sure are ambitious ! Man If they just fix this I'll be damn happy lol.

I did sum testing and it is indeed true, no difference with it talented or not.

Also the talent giving speed boost while evasion is up does not work either. So many broken talents, so little time.

Fixing med therapy should be of top of the list though....

Edited by fixit

Medical Therapy has been tested on the test servers and does not work. It had not worked previously either. Please fix.

If you heal with or without the Medical therapy talent, it appears that your hots heal for the same amount, whereas with the talent your hots should be healing for 10% more.

I'm glad some people test these things, fix this ASAP!

As an operative healer I would love to see this fixed, if anything to bring us slightly more in line with Sorc healing wich atm has both more utility and overall practical healing spells(yes i know your top tier talent is bugged aswell)

soo Any dev's willing to give a response to this?

so let me get this straight, there are plans to nerf the class but no plans to fix the talents that do not work at all?

operative:

healing tree: no one wants you in there HM or OPS becuase your talents do not work

Con tree (dps): no one wants you because every class in swtor does higher damage

leth tree (the no range, ranged class dps pressure): no one wants you because your tree is pointless and breaks everyones cc, having to be in melee range to use most of your ranged abilities is retarded. tree designer must be mentally ill.

Cant change advance class so since this least play class in the game is even now more unplayable the only option is to re roll.

Sniper:

all trees: just lol, it's not that your not wanted in OPS or HM, its that you do not want to play one because the class mechanics are terrible and boring to play.

Cant change advance class so since this least play class in the game is even now more unplayable the only option is to re roll.

and why is this happening? this madness of instead of finishing the class and making it work you are going to hurt it further, all because a smart pvper wiped the floor with someone who has no business pvping.

forum cry babies wanting nerfs because they died in a video game, rather than use there skill points and abilites to detect stealth characters and counter them, they find it easier to cry wolf on the forums so they dont have to press 1 extra button.

Now I have 2 lvl 50's, a darkness assassin and a healing operative. Get a clue on just how bad your hurting the game because I have no problem with my next character being an orc hunter.

I'm really starting to get pissed off here. I keep trying to tell myself to hang in there. I resubbed after initially cancelling, but if you guys don't seriously step up to the plate and start knocking out the major issues with this game I don't know how much longer I will hang on. And next time I cancel my sub it will be for good. I'm giving you a chance here to not only fix the bugs and screwups in this game, but also to communicate with us about what's going on.

Spend 5 minutes writing a post, telling us that you're aware of this problem, that you are working on a solution, and when we can expect it to be fixed.

I rolled an Operative on December 17th, I don't really want to play the other classes, but with the state of our class I don't know why I keep investing time in it. I didn't like the concealment nerf idea, but as I am a mainspec healer I didn't make a stink about it... but my patience is being seriously tested right now. And I know that if I feel that way then thousands of other Ops feel the same way, so ignore us at your own peril.

As a Operative healer I was kinda shocked the developers decided to put time in to nerfing our PVP tree. Rather, they should be looking at how god awful Lethality was set up for PVE dps, or how our healing abilities and tools are somewhat lackluster leaving us as niche healers in raids above normal operations.

On both factions this is the least played class and it is so for a reason. Hoping that in a future patch some of our concerns will be addressed.

you know that near top talent you inverest in to make your dots do 10% healing? it doesnt work at all.

did you know the talent that adds a damage reduction debuff sleeping dart makes to the mobs its applied on breaks and agros the entire group? 2 points in that tree gimps you and 3 points in the other does nothing.

5 points in healing tree you need to take in order to get enough points in to get 31 point talent. completely wasted and makes you a worse healer.

but hey nerf the con tree