Purchasing more droids

Leilei

I want an astromech droid, but alas, only the Jedi Knight gets one.

Supposedly during testing we could all get an assassin droid similar to HK-47 from KOTOR, but it was removed by the fun police for launch.

To my knowledge it was removed because it was buggy as all hell and while it was planed as a mid to late game companion you could sneak in and nab it as soon as you got your ship. So it was removed until they fix those issues. The core files are still in the client someone else went data mining and found them. Most likely will come back as patch or part of a content add later.

It was HK-51 a shiny not nearly as cool version of HK-47

To my knowledge it was removed because it was buggy as all hell and while it was planed as a mid to late game companion you could sneak in and nab it as soon as you got your ship. So it was removed until they fix those issues. The core files are still in the client someone else went data mining and found them. Most likely will come back as patch or part of a content add later.

It was HK-51 a shiny not nearly as cool version of HK-47

Did he call peoples meatbags though? o.o

Anyways..Im still up for being able to purchase droid companions :(

Did he call peoples meatbags though? o.o

Anyways..Im still up for being able to purchase droid companions :(

Not sure I never got him in beta. Spent a lot of time exploring the noobie areas and with the content wipes never got anyone past 30. But the chatter was it was vary buggy in combat to the point of being almost useless.

I BRING YOU PERFECTION MY LORD, YOU DESERVE NOTHING LESS!

"Mission Failed"

THERE WERE COMPLICATIONS MASTER! PLEASE DONT DEACTIVATE ME!

"Mission Success + Epics"

WTFZ

That robot trolls me all day -.- He also paints my quarters the same color, with just a new coat.

Edited by mikekdn

I BRING YOU PERFECTION MY LORD, YOU DESERVE NOTHING LESS!

"Mission Failed"

THERE WERE COMPLICATIONS MASTER! PLEASE DONT DEACTIVATE ME!

"Mission Success + Epics"

WTFZ

That robot trolls me all day -.- He also paints my quarters the same color, with just a new coat.

LOL

I also hate how C2N2 reduces caloric intake. I want to stay nice and full ty. Stop reducing caloric intake!