Best crew skills for a Jedi Knight DPS

GRIMTHUR

First off Hello

I am new to swtor but not to mmos I just want your input on what crew skills would be best for my jedi knight that will be mostly DPS. I would like to have him be able to live though most if not all battles I plan on soloing until 50.

thanks to all that post their thoughts

If this is your first character then I suggest you take up three Harvesting crew skills, such as Archaeology, Scavenging and Bioanalysis, and sell the materials from these Three Harvesting skills on the GTN, unless you want to be POOR till you reach 50.

If you don't mind being POOR :p , then you might want to take up Biochem, Bioanalysis and Diplomacy, since your class doesn't have any healing abilities and it would be helpful to be able to use Reusable Medpacks (Purple Med Packs that don't consume on use) until you get your first Healer Companion.

Edited by nattodaisuki

Well, the four crafting skills that suit your clas pick are Artifice - gives you crystals, hilts, enhancements and if you're a Guardian DPS, an offhand. Synthweaver which will give you armour, Cybertech which can produce mods, armorings and earpieces, biochem which gives stims, medpacks and implants.

Pick whichever one you want to really, just be aware that other choices you make will fit them or not - e.g. accruing orange bordered upgradable gear suits artifice and cybertech

Credits rain in from doing general PvE things - side quests, daily missions attached to flashpoints, space missions. The only way you get poor in big red letters is if you mismanage your game finances. I've found it impossible to reach level 50 with less than 500k.

Edited by parmie
can't count up to 4

If this is your first character then I suggest you take up three Harvesting crew skills, such as Archaeology, Scavenging and Bioanalysis, and sell the materials from these Three Harvesting skills on the GTN, unless you want to be POOR till you reach 50.

If you don't mind being POOR :p , then you might want to take up Biochem, Bioanalysis and Diplomacy, since your class doesn't have any healing abilities and it would be helpful to be able to use Reusable Medpacks (Purple Med Packs that don't consume on use) until you get your first Healer Companion.

I was going to give advice. But I'm glad I didn't I agree with above.