Tomb of Freedom Nadd - Home for competitive PvP (EU/English)

LukeRPWalker

Point 1: you dont really thing everybody will respect official language, do you? history in MMO´s says so

think* don't*

The wonder of playing in an European server is that you're surrounded by people from different cultures, who speak a different language, and give you a chance to enrich your life. That's usually the main reason why humans travel around the world.

I'm pretty sure Bioware has competent people overseeing the good behavior of the community. If you happen to find an infraction, please feel free to report it to a Game Master. Else, please save your judgment over people you don't know at all.

Most of Spanish community is angered that german is considerer over the 3rd most used language in the world (being the order english>chinese>spanish), and there are communities plotting to spam the chats with spanish until Bioware bends over and consider game translation.

Link, quote, screenshot, or you're just making that up.

Do you even speak proper spanish to be able to read a text and get the actual meaning of it? Can you provide us with a backup for your statement?

By the way, it's Chinese>Spanish>English. And no, we don't care about germans being considered for making business before us.

Spaniards are here to stay

The only affirmation you got right.

Edited by ozirizo

As much as I'd like to believe your nice words, I don't. Spanish/Italian/Swedish/Russian/etc. only guilds don't care much for English, why should they? All they need is their mother tongue to communicate. Especially in a game that has already been translated into their mother tongue.

Previous MMO's have shown that 'unofficial <insert linguistic community>' servers are a cesspit of different languages in the public chat channels, making it absolutely horrible for those who do make the effort to speak English, despite it not being their mother tongue (Like the Dutch, we're so doomed Belgians and Keeskoppen).

I loved the idea of making ToFN the focal point for EU PvP minded people, but if it's going to be dominated by people refusing to speak English...With pain in my heart, I'll have to choose another server.

It's all about respect.

I'm a veteran player of LOTRO. I play on the unofficial server of the spanish community. We happily coexist with a player base full of Greeks, Italians, Dutch, Finnish, Portuguese, British, Irish, etc. Most, if not all, of the non-english-native players have their own user created channels to freely speak their own language.

We (spanish-speaking players) will also group, play, talk, with any player regarding of their race, language, culture or any other personal stuff.

We are here to play, and just as we embrace anyone as friends, wish to be welcomed (just like anyone else) as guests wherever we go.

I beg you to put away any prejudice you might have about us, because as you know, generalizing is never the smart thing to do.

Edited by ozirizo

I doubt these ques will be gone in a couple of days. it will only get worse as the early access keeps rolling. so im hoping bioware will be putting up free transfers to some other pvp servers. 30 - 45 min ques already is a bit rich.

I doubt these ques will be gone in a couple of days. it will only get worse as the early access keeps rolling. so im hoping bioware will be putting up free transfers to some other pvp servers. 30 - 45 min ques already is a bit rich.

The queues ALWAYS subside, in any MMO.

There's is zero chance Bioware will give transfers. If you can't handle the queues, then join another server. God forbid you lose a level 15 charachter!

Thats cool man, always great playing with/againts old faces/guilds from other games and at the same time meeting new pvp guilds and getting a good server community together. Seems we got a nice spread of many euro countrys gathered here, with one thing in common KILLING EACH OTHER OVER AND OVER. (mostly me killing the empires ofc):p

Now we can only hope starwars deliver and makes some sweet arse open free for all pvp zones, so we dont have to do those frigging warzones crap.

Make a fort capturable by guilds so we got something to fight over, that would be sweet.