[BUG] Archeology Nodes on Makeb mostly 340 level.

-Damask-

I am seeing like 10 or more 340 level nodes for every one 400+ node for archeology on Makeb. I know this is a bug because I also have scavenging and its just the opposite, mostly 401 nodes. But with arch its like every node is a Upari or Primeval Artifact. This is making it very difficult to make anything with synth/artifice without spending 100s of thousands of credits on missions.

I am seeing like 10 or more 340 level nodes for every one 400+ node for archeology on Makeb. I know this is a bug because I also have scavenging and its just the opposite, mostly 401 nodes. But with arch its like every node is a Upari or Primeval Artifact. This is making it very difficult to make anything with synth/artifice without spending 100s of thousands of credits on missions.

I am noticing the same thing. more 340's than anything else.

Just one more twist in the screw that we call archaeology...I would love to see something we can harvest off enemies (like scavenging or biochem), or at least an increased frequency of arch nodes...but for the moment, we are just stuck with sinking hundreds of thousands of credits.

Anyways, try harvesting any node you see. It is likely that they spawn from a random pool of 340/401s, and if no one harvests the 340s there will be an high frequency of them. Other than that...not much you can do.

Anyways, try harvesting any node you see. It is likely that they spawn from a random pool of 340/401s, and if no one harvests the 340s there will be an high frequency of them. Other than that...not much you can do.

Pretty much this, while it's a sad and sorry state of affairs; if the 340 nodes don't get harvested, they won't respawn.