** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

Zaodon

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently filed a ticket. I suggest everyone else do the same. If they don't see this post they will be sure to see the hundreds if not more tickets flooding in and either fix it or address it. Warzones for me still are bugged which hadn't been before last weeks patch and I am lucky if 1/5 wins count. So with ilum now bugged I have no pvp content to participate in :(

I think they just want everyone to PVE so they dont have to fix the PVP.

And at this point, looking at their past, we are essentially *****ed since they will be unable to fix the issue with Ilum and just like the WZ wins, it will only get worse. Yes WZ wins did not only not get fixed, it got worse.

Is it time to really unsub?

No matter how large, bold, or underlined your text -- BioWare/EA owes you nothing. Try and remember that. Also, I somehow doubt that your life, such as it is, will grind to halt or be irreparably damaged by a temporary issue in SWTOR PvP. That said, do you honestly think that they don't already know about it? Let's think rationally for a moment. There are really only two possible scenarios. The first being that BioWare/EA are aware of the issue you've mentioned and are working publishing a fix (which seems to be the case if you've read the patch notes). The second would be that BioWare/EA is -- again -- aware of the issue that you've raised and, although it's not an ideal situation, they are willing to accept it as clever use of game mechanics for the time being.

Please, original poster and the rest of the SWTOR community, I implore you: take a moment to think critically before deciding to post. The answers to questions are much easier to find if you look for them before demanding that someone else give them to you.

How's that BW/EA application process going?

I recently filed a ticket. I suggest everyone else do the same. If they don't see this post they will be sure to see the hundreds if not more tickets flooding in and either fix it or address it. Warzones for me still are bugged which hadn't been before last weeks patch and I am lucky if 1/5 wins count. So with ilum now bugged I have no pvp content to participate in :(

Congrats! You'll get a copy pasted reply...

This thread is growing exponentially fast. Poor deployment of patches is poor form and its not even the first time.

We will see a hotfix, but hopefully not in the weekend :(

First bug too much valor, now not enough, next one will be just right ....

Edited by Ugugg

I just did the daily today thru killing players on Ilum, so you are 100% wrong.

hello my friend, would you mind to read all comments before posting?

i am sure we are not 100% wrong just because you got lucky/your kills counted.

best regards and keep on flagging...

At this point, if you reply to this thread so much as 1 more time with your nonsense, you're posts are gone and you'll get a nice suspension from the forums. Simple as that.

Wouldn't go telling people how to post as if you where a mod, it's not your place to decide nor to threaten other forum users.

On topic, did daily and weekly by killing people on Ilum without any issues, took less than 2 hours.

Not well, but thank you for asking. Evidently, they haven't a need for physicists/mathematicians and aren't terribly keen on hiring people that haven't submitted a CV.

Well, don't sweat it. I'm sure you'll be defending mediocrity in your chosen field soon enough.

I've been on Ilum for a while and I'm getting credit for kills.

I don't get credit for people that were killed recently though.

That is working as intended.

/thread

if it is intended to not get kills counted if you kill someone that was recently killed by ANOTHER PLAYER then i dont know what to say/think about it. but i still hope it is not working as intended!

Seriously, what the **** is going on?

With every single patch something else breaks, their code must be a huge mess of repeats, with 1000 possible settings for same thing. Wich could explain the jerkyness in gameplay.

There is a golden rule when you make games to make them responsive, every developer should know about it already, it's called DRY, DON'T REPEAT YOURSELF, whas it so hard to follow when you wrote the scripts for the game?

Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We're currently investigating and we'll give you an update as soon as we have one. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Thank you for finally responding. I think all of us would even accept an emergency maintenance to roll back the patch until it is tested properly. This is gamebreaking for a lot of your players.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We're currently investigating and we'll give you an update as soon as we have one. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Stop investigating and do a rollback to the earlier patched version, and then you can investigate for as long as you want before you impletent the crap again.

do not want to be rude but your work is absolutely not satisfactory yet, and not a lot of constructive criticism will be helpful

fixing patches dont work properly, maybe problem between chairs and keyboards?

Why your ptr testing is a joke?

please stop ruin the game

Edited by Akermann

Probably been answered in the thread already but I will again anyway. They implemented a system that you can't kill the same player repeatedly and get credit. If you kill someone too quickly after they respawn (don't know exact time) it will NOT count. It is an attempt to stop base camping.

Probably been answered in the thread already but I will again anyway. They implemented a system that you can't kill the same player repeatedly and get credit. If you kill someone too quickly after they respawn (don't know exact time) it will NOT count. It is an attempt to stop base camping.

probably been answered in the thread already but it seems like it is not working as intended (i hope).

Edited by Epicycle

So you mean what?