actors that you want to see?

as casting is coming up for episode 7 there has been many rumors of actors that are going to star in it including the original three i also know that there was a open casting call for main characters in England so it is possible thre are going to be a few new stars, but who would you like to see?

If they do a stand alone on Darth Bane (which I doubt they will) I want to see Dominic Purcell play him. Yes he is a little short for the part, but the photo shopped images of him as such look bada**!!

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/065/7/f/Darth_Bane_by_DigitalPimp74.jpg

if they do do a bane film the rock could be another good choice and he said he di want to do star wars

Edited by turnoverla-page

if they do do a bane film the rock could be another good choice and he said he di want to do star wars

No, not the rock, he's got the right face and build, but his skin tone and face are all wrong. I'd love to see WWE's Randy Ortin play Bane. He's got the chops and he can pull off the sadistic look.

Greetings,

I would love to see Liam Neeson again, he's performance as Qui Gon Jinn in ''The Phantom menace'' were incredible.

The Phantom menace was a incredible movie despite all the hate, which this movie wrongly received...

yvonne strahovski for me aka sarah wlaker from chuck or the voice of miranda idk what she would play but i would love to see her int he new movie

Yes, Yvonne Strahovski would be good, I would also like to see Kelly Brook, Alicia Witt, and Jenifer Garner, but not for their acting I must admit.

Edited by AlexDougherty

I would love to see Chloe Grace Moretz, one of the best, if not the best, young actor/actress today.

She would certainly make up for Jake Lloyd and would be an excellent choice for a leading role, she did say recently she would absolutely kill to be in Star Wars.

Someone with presence. None of the actors in the prequel trilogy, except maybe Ewan Mcgregor, had it.

Alec Guinness, Peter Cushing, Yoda and the Darth Vader combo of David Prowse (big guy in the suit) and James Earl Jones (voice) carried their weight in that sense and gave the original trilogy that extra bit of gravity. Honorable mention goes to Han Solo for his lighter presence and the Emperor from ROTJ (not his clownish turn in the prequels).

I wonder if we will see old faces Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher during the whole movie or just as older versions of their characters and then younger actors playing those same parts. Its J.J Abrams movie so there is bound to be time travel :D

I would like to see following actors:

Ryan Gosling (some man beef and would make a good young Luke)

Taylor Kitcsh (I like his acting and he did John Carter allready with Disney so possible)

Jennifew Lawrence (can't make it Im sure with Hunger Games series, X-Men and whatnot but I really like her work)