Meet the Developers: Hall Hood

CourtneyWoods

- class stories are gone because that's what drove the budget of SWTOR through the roof. 8 stories with voice acting, 8 times the dialogues of "dragon age" or "mass effect" plus 40 companions.

while perfectly understandable and true, I'm afraid that everyone having the same story kills the game for me.. Even more so if its just a high tier flashpoint meant for a select few (something like Denova barely has any story whatsoever..). I would want my bounty hunter have bounty hunting missions, jedi knight protecting the helpless from the sith and empire in a cut-off remote settlement, inquisitor battling behind the scenes for power, and so on.

A 'team' to fight the same enemy, no matter who, is just boring same old seen thousands of times before..

It can fly a for a bit, but if its the only way forward... :(

Edited by Karkais

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but I have to call this a total dodge. We already have multiplayer conversations, and have had from the very beginning so that is clearly not what Mr. Hood was talking about in the interview. The implication was that you guys would not be making anymore Class Stories in favor of "Avenger-style" stories instead. That is the issue. Point blank, can we expect more class stories in the future or is that off the table for cost reasons? Right now we don't know if we will ever get more class story content and for a lot of us that's what makes this game worth subscribing to.

^This.