Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I wearily gazed out from the bars of my cell. Two days. Two days trapped in this horrible internetless world. I know, I know, first world problems, but I sort of needed the internet to access the online class I was taking. I sighed. The new modem wouldn't be here until tomorrow, so it looked like I was trapped in the prison of no-internet for a while longer...

Then a horse neighed.

I looked up in confusion.

White light spilled down from the heavens, outlining a figure in shining armor astride a white horse. I didn't stop to think how on earth they got inside the prison, because that would've ruined the moment. The horse finally stopped rearing and whinnying dramatically, and the rider got down and walked toward my cell. In his outstretched hand, he had a brand-new modem.

" :D " could best be summed up as my reaction. It got here early! Joy!

"My apologies, Grand Admiral," the man said, in an Imperial accent that I knew very well, "that it took me so long to get here..."

The bars of my cell melted away and I shamelessly threw myself into his strong arms. "Oh, Quinn," I breathed, "everything's all right now that you're here!" I buried my face in his shoulder. "Just take me away from this horrible place--"

Quinn: Excuse me?

*abruptly wakes up* Wha! Huh! ...uh. Was...was I talking in my sleep...?

Quinn: *staring at me strangely* Yes.

...umm...what did I say?

Quinn: *deadpan expression* I'll spare you the embarrassment.

Thank you... :o

Quinn: *patented Admiral Malcontent facepalm*

When you all say "Quinny" I think you're talking about me. This is what my guild calls me :o

That is a nickname to be proud of. :D You do our Quinn proud!

Yep, I miss her. She's so lively and fun. <3

Well that made my day. :o Thanks.

I wearily gazed out from the bars of my cell. Two days. Two days trapped in this horrible internetless world. I know, I know, first world problems, but I sort of needed the internet to access the online class I was taking. I sighed. The new modem wouldn't be here until tomorrow, so it looked like I was trapped in the prison of no-internet for a while longer...

Then a horse neighed.

I looked up in confusion.

White light spilled down from the heavens, outlining a figure in shining armor astride a white horse. I didn't stop to think how on earth they got inside the prison, because that would've ruined the moment. The horse finally stopped rearing and whinnying dramatically, and the rider got down and walked toward my cell. In his outstretched hand, he had a brand-new modem.

" :D " could best be summed up as my reaction. It got here early! Joy!

"My apologies, Grand Admiral," the man said, in an Imperial accent that I knew very well, "that it took me so long to get here..."

The bars of my cell melted away and I shamelessly threw myself into his strong arms. "Oh, Quinn," I breathed, "everything's all right now that you're here!" I buried my face in his shoulder. "Just take me away from this horrible place--"

...umm...what did I say?

Well that made my day. :o Thanks.

Yay! You're back! :D The GA is fweeeeeeee! :D

Sadly, my server is being merged into Warm, Moist, Expectations.... although, I guess sanity prevailed and they'll be calling it Satelle Shan instead. Whatever.

...I'm disinclined to Transfer for what is (despite my abiding interest in Quinn-mancing) essentially a novelty guild. Actually, even though my Imp guild is quite desolate, I've refused to leave it, because of the history.

I hope you will all have a lovely time on the Good Ship Malcontent.

Aww :) That's cute :) And much better than old guild's nickname for me, never mind too embarrassing :o

I like it too. I liked it so much I adopted it, started using it as my Twitter handle, and now all new guild people know me as Quinny. I guess I brought it on myself :D

I always thought that Theron and Malavai would have a good working relationship. In spite of their differences, they're not for small talk, so shop talk for hours, both smart, so brainstorming, and what not. After the betrayal they have even more in common: both reluctant, both did it for "other reasons" than really wanting to turn against you. I painted them together in a drawing "Mirror" a while ago.

Sadly, my server is being merged into Warm, Moist, Expectations.... although, I guess sanity prevailed and they'll be calling it Satelle Shan instead. Whatever.

...I'm disinclined to Transfer for what is (despite my abiding interest in Quinn-mancing) essentially a novelty guild. Actually, even though my Imp guild is quite desolate, I've refused to leave it, because of the history.

I hope you will all have a lovely time on the Good Ship Malcontent.

That's too bad. :( But, you have to do what's right for you and what you think is best. Not to worry, it's not the end of the world, we can all still Quinnmance here as well. :)

Glad you're back!:)

...umm...what did I say?

Lol, reminded me of this for some reason :o

I made a warrior for the guild, the one I babbled about earlier. I gave her a name that should make it easy to remember that she's me. Now who do I talk to? Emmynn Quinn yes? (Wait no, diff server) ..And come to think of it, what's the name of this guild?

Edited by grania

Glad you're back!:)

Lol, reminded me of this for some reason :o

I made a warrior for the guild, the one I babbled about earlier. I gave her a name that should make it easy to remember that she's me. Now who do I talk to? Emmynn Quinn yes? (Wait no, diff server) ..And come to think of it, what's the name of this guild?

Which server did you make the character on? If it is Pot5 Emmynn Quinn will be who you will need to whisper. I work today until 8:30 so I won't be on until later. Right now the guild is called The Sindicate (yes it is spelled that way on purpose). But after the merger Nightfrogger has so graciously offered a rename token so we can change the name to Quinnmancers. :)

Which server did you make the character on? If it is Pot5 Emmynn Quinn will be who you will need to whisper. I work today until 8:30 so I won't be on until later. Right now the guild is called The Sindicate (yes it is spelled that way on purpose). But after the merger Nightfrogger has so graciously offered a rename token so we can change the name to Quinnmancers. :)

Ah, nightfrogger is wonderful and mortifyingly generous :) I'm on Shadowlands, my new warrior is ready any old time, before or after merge. I'm online here and there throughout the day and evening, est. Maybe I could throw my clone (name is Litrik if you see him) in there too at some point, seems like that's where he'd belong. Speaking of my clone, he's afk on Nar Shadaa right now and someone has been ogling him and his companion for quite awhile..

Gee I'm actually excited about the merge, go figure? Didn't think I'd care.

Ha; I know! :D I was kind of worried about it when the news first came out... flash-forward to now, when I have a way of keeping the name I was worried about, AND I'll get to be on the same server as (most of) you guys, and now I'm really excited!!

Quinn: As am I. *waves flag* Hurrah.

Theron: Wow. If this is your "excited" face, I don't want to see your "depressed" face.

Quinn: *conspiratorial whisper* Actually, I am looking forward to the server merge. I've grown rather fond of the crazy band of Quinnmancers. I only act unenthusiastic to keep up the reputation I've gotten. ...get that look out of your eyes, Theron. Tell anyone, and I'll--

Theron: HEY EVERYONE, QUINN'S EXCITED ABOUT THE-- *urk* *cough* *is being strangled by Quinn* haha i was just kidding...letmegoicantbreathe...

Ha; I know! :D I was kind of worried about it when the news first came out... flash-forward to now, when I have a way of keeping the name I was worried about, AND I'll get to be on the same server as (most of) you guys, and now I'm really excited!!

Theron: Wow. If this is your "excited" face, I don't want to see your "depressed" face.

Quinn: *conspiratorial whisper* Actually, I am looking forward to the server merge. I've grown rather fond of the crazy band of Quinnmancers. I only act unenthusiastic to keep up the reputation I've gotten. ...get that look out of your eyes, Theron. Tell anyone, and I'll--

Theron: HEY EVERYONE, QUINN'S EXCITED ABOUT THE-- *urk* *cough* *is being strangled by Quinn* haha i was just kidding...letmegoicantbreathe...

The Empire's Wrath approves Ah Quinn you make me so proud when you do that. Sorry Theron, I'm sure you'll be fine :p

Even though we still won't all be on the same server, there's no reason we can't, like, visit, right? Because there's the guild on .. was it TRE? where the rest of us are and I can't remember what server that one is going to merge into~

Ah, nightfrogger is wonderful and mortifyingly generous :) I'm on Shadowlands, my new warrior is ready any old time, before or after merge. I'm online here and there throughout the day and evening, est. Maybe I could throw my clone (name is Litrik if you see him) in there too at some point, seems like that's where he'd belong. Speaking of my clone, he's afk on Nar Shadaa right now and someone has been ogling him and his companion for quite awhile..

Okay. Well the guild that will be the Quinnmancer guild is currently on Pot5. So once we merge we can get you in. :)

I am really excited for the merger too! Can it be Nov. 8th yet?

I always knew you loved us all Purple Quinn. :p

Edited by rachetsw

Security Chief Sarova approves of this brief return of our favourite duo :D

Whichever server the <Quinnmancers> guild will be on, I'll make a character there. I sort that all out once the server mergers are done. At the moment I'm having a character clear out & a panic about multiple server legacy banks. I don't think they mentioned what will happen to these if you have one on various servers that will then merge.

Okay. Well the guild that will be the Quinnmancer guild is currently on Pot5. So once we merge we can get you in. :)

I am really excited for the merger too! Can it be Nov. 8th yet?

Yup, I'm tracking! Hopefully I can wait that long to play her, she'll be a reward to myself for being patient.

Whichever server the <Quinnmancers> guild will be on, I'll make a character there. I sort that all out once the server mergers are done. At the moment I'm having a character clear out & a panic about multiple server legacy banks. I don't think they mentioned what will happen to these if you have one on various servers that will then merge.

They did. They said that they will combine them into one, and if you have more stuff in them than spaces it will put it into an overflow bank until you can make room for it all in your legacy bank.

I had a thought today my fellow Quinnmancers, who also likes Dragon Age.

Can we start a petition to make Bioware cast Quinn's voice actor for a romancable character in Dragon age 4? I can totally see him as a Tevinter.... just me?

Oh well, a girl can dream :p

I had a thought today my fellow Quinnmancers, who also likes Dragon Age.

Can we start a petition to make Bioware cast Quinn's voice actor for a romancable character in Dragon age 4? I can totally see him as a Tevinter.... just me?

Oh well, a girl can dream :p

I've never played it, but if he was in it, I would!

Just realized he is an actor in one of the shows I am watching... must rewatch episode lol. My mom and I are big mystery fans and love Agatha Christie's Poirot :) He was in one of these episodes :)

My mom loves Poirot, let me know which episode it was if you can, she's got most them all on vhs heh

Nm, found it, it's on youtube, clone can afk a little longer

Edited by grania

Whichever server the <Quinnmancers> guild will be on, I'll make a character there. I sort that all out once the server mergers are done.

The <Quinnmancers> guilt looks like it's going to be on the Star Forge (east coast) server.

At the moment I'm having a character clear out & a panic about multiple server legacy banks. I don't think they mentioned what will happen to these if you have one on various servers that will then merge.

Legacy bank contents are not affected by the United Forces update. If you have more than one Legacy and they are integrated during the new United Forces update, then the sum total of the two banks will be added together. If this integration fills your Legacy bank slots, the extra items will go into a special storage called ‘Legacy Overflow’. This overflow will hold your extra items until you make space to withdraw them--you cannot place items into this overflow.

Does that help...? o.o

Edit: Aaaaand Nightfrogger beat me to it. XD

Edited by Jagaimee

They did. They said that they will combine them into one, and if you have more stuff in them than spaces it will put it into an overflow bank until you can make room for it all in your legacy bank.

Really? I missed that completely. I'm doomed - I have tonnes of stuff! Do you have a link to this please?

The <Quinnmancers> guilt looks like it's going to be on the Star Forge (east coast) server.

Does that help...? o.o

Edit: Aaaaand Nightfrogger beat me to it. XD

Yes to everything, thank you :) - I found it in the FAQ. No idea how I missed this before - i must have filtered it out until it became an issue for me