Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

Saleucami fleet action mastery bugged

StefanInter

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Achievements no longer display in the Achievement Window as though they are complete, when all requirements have not been met. These Achievements will no longer appear as stuck in the Achievement Tracker in some cases.

Same problem here, i had both Space Mission achievements completed, they were only "bugged" in the achievements Tracker.

I log in and lost 10 Achievement points.

Did the Space mission on the republic side (rep mirrior to Salucami Felet Action) and got my 5 points back.

Did the Space mission on the Imperial Side Salucami Felet Action and it did not complete my achievements !

So now they are no longer on the mission tracker, but I can't regain the lost Achievement points? Really?

Your patch has broken this. I had 100% for space. Saleucami,hydian way and archenor were reset. The other 2 I was able to get again.

But Saleucami will not update the eliminate the fighers. Fix asap, much more important then the cartel market.:mad:

Yep, Saleucami Fleet Action is broken. I had 100% complete on Space yesterday, now today "Eliminate Fighters" for Saleucami Fleet Action is listed 0/1 and will not complete when doing the space mission.

On the bright side, this achievement is no longer stuck in my tracker. For the past few months it was showing in my tracker as 0/1 despite being completed and there was no way to remove it. Having the achievement reset made it possible to finally get it out of the tracker.

Ya, same with me, yesterday was 100% on all space missions for both faction, come on today and the missiosn are finally not tracking but could not be completed anymore and I know I killed every fighter, shield generator, turret and command bridge and no credit for Salecami Fleet Mastery. Tomorrow I'll try the republic ones that I lost since I went to 98% Imperial and 95% Republic from 100%

• Dev Post

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your reports about these Space Combat Achievements! I've posted a bit more detail about why this is appearing for more of you in this thread:

Achievement Tracking and Space Combat Achievements have been a bit strange, and there's no wonder that there's a lot of confusion right now. Once we were able to lock down the issue with the Achievement Tracker that was reported here, we discovered that one of the things that caused it was that sometimes Achievements (such as the ones you refer to here) would display as "Completed" in the Achievement Window, when they were not actually completed. Achievements that were in this state would appear to be "stuck" in the tracker. Once we fixed the underlying UI bug, any Achievements that appeared to be complete would seem to have had their completion "revoked", though they were never actually complete in the first place.

Now, that's not to say that there may be bugs still preventing them from being completed...

I will be using this thread for communication around any bugs that sill might exist after fixing the above. Please keep posting your details, results, and workarounds (if any)!

:ph_thank_you:

Your patch has broken this. I had 100% for space. Saleucami,hydian way and archenor were reset. The other 2 I was able to get again.

But Saleucami will not update the eliminate the fighers. Fix asap, much more important then the cartel market.:mad:

Same problem here.

The two achievements on Republic side I was able to get again but the one on Imp side, Saleucami, will not update.

And I've tried many times >.>

Amber suggested that I add my experience to this thread, so the following is mostly a copy of my post from this, now closed, thread:

Prior to this patch, I had 100% completion of all space achievements (General, Imperial, & Republic). However, after the patch, I had only 98% Imperial (missing "Eliminate Fighters" for Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery [5 points]) and 98% Republic (missing "Neutralize the Enemy Fleet" for Javaal Fleet Action Mastery [5 ponts]).

While running Javaal Fleet Action (just once), I was re-granted its achievement. However, even after running (on a different character, obviously) Saleucami Fleet Action twice, I was not re-granted the missing achievement for it. Both times through it, the counter for destroying ships and turrets incremented like it should; but, when it was completed, there was no achievement indication, just a notice of "Completed Bonus Mission: Suppress the Enemy Fleet". (The first time through, I did not have the missing achievement tracked like I did when running Javaal. The second time, I had Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery tracked.) So, now, I have only 98% for Imperial, 100% for Republic, 100% General, & 99% overall Space achievements.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your reports about these Space Combat Achievements! I've posted a bit more detail about why this is appearing for more of you in this thread:

I will be using this thread for communication around any bugs that sill might exist after fixing the above. Please keep posting your details, results, and workarounds (if any)!

:ph_thank_you:

The Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery achievement is bugged nonetheless. When you complete the bonus objective "Eliminate Fighters" in the Saleucami Fleet Action space mission, it is not added to the achievement. This is not a case of not completing the objective, being falsely rewarded the achievement and then having the achievement reset after a patch. The achievement will not complete when you complete all the objectives.

Saleucami seems to have the wrong bonus objectives.

When you read the names in the space mission, there are 3 bonuses, but none are actually called "Eliminate Fighters". Can't remember the exact names, but they are slightly different.

So you can complete 3 bonus missions, but none of them are Eliminate Fighters and so you don't get the Mastery achievement.

• 2 weeks later...
Saleucami seems to have the wrong bonus objectives.

When you read the names in the space mission, there are 3 bonuses, but none are actually called "Eliminate Fighters". Can't remember the exact names, but they are slightly different.

So you can complete 3 bonus missions, but none of them are Eliminate Fighters and so you don't get the Mastery achievement.

still boken as of 8:38 PM pacific standard time i know i had 100% space, and yet cant complete it

The Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery achievement is bugged nonetheless. When you complete the bonus objective "Eliminate Fighters" in the Saleucami Fleet Action space mission, it is not added to the achievement. This is not a case of not completing the objective, being falsely rewarded the achievement and then having the achievement reset after a patch. The achievement will not complete when you complete all the objectives.

Actually, as far as I can tell, there IS NO "Eliminate Fighters" Bonus objective.

There's the objective for Fighters and Turrets, which is called "Suppress the Enemy Fleet".

Then there's the objective for Shield Generators, which is called "Expose Enemy Frigates".

Then there's the objective for knocking out the bridge of the capital ship, which is called "Disable the Command Ship".

Those are all the bonus objectives that I have been able to find, so asking us to complete one called "Eliminate Fighters" is asking us to do the impossible. Also, the Mastery Achievement doesn't ask us to complete "Suppress the Enemy Fleet", which is likely where the problem here originated.

The really distressing thing about this is Incorrect Bonus Mission lists like this were what caused the entire problem you were trying to fix in the first place. The original space mission mastery achievements had a lot of these. When you first "fixed" them, you actually just gave people credit for the achievements without completing the impossible objectives, which caused the impossible objectives to get stuck in trackers. Now you finally fixed the tracker problem... Only to still have an incorrect bonus mission in the list.

Edited by SkybladeDarkstar

As SkybladDarkstar points out here, there is a requirement to complete a bonus mission (Eliminate Enemy Fighters) which does not exist. Please remove the Eliminate Fighters requirement from the Seleucami Fleet Action Mastery achievement as there is no way to complete it.

Actually, as far as I can tell, there IS NO "Eliminate Fighters" Bonus objective.

There's the objective for Fighters and Turrets, which is called "Suppress the Enemy Fleet".

Then there's the objective for Shield Generators, which is called "Expose Enemy Frigates".

Then there's the objective for knocking out the bridge of the capital ship, which is called "Disable the Command Ship".

Those are all the bonus objectives that I have been able to find, so asking us to complete one called "Eliminate Fighters" is asking us to do the impossible. Also, the Mastery Achievement doesn't ask us to complete "Suppress the Enemy Fleet", which is likely where the problem here originated.

The really distressing thing about this is Incorrect Bonus Mission lists like this were what caused the entire problem you were trying to fix in the first place. The original space mission mastery achievements had a lot of these. When you first "fixed" them, you actually just gave people credit for the achievements without completing the impossible objectives, which caused the impossible objectives to get stuck in trackers. Now you finally fixed the tracker problem... Only to still have an incorrect bonus mission in the list.

So and I think the incorrect bonus mission name is the problem here...

Hey there folks!

I wanted to let you know that this fix was planned for Game Update 2.4.2, but testing revealed that there was still an issue, so it didn't yet make it. Thanks for your patience!

Do you know if it will make it into the next patch instead or if the testing phase will be further extended?