Cannot Create Guild ?

Blockk

Hi All

As above suggests - we cannot create Guild ? the 4 of us have tried, checked settings etc, cant see why not ?

We between level 11 and 13 >>> do you have to be a certain level maybe ?

All we can do is Type in the name of the Guild and thats it

We cant enter the 4 players - the create guild option is not highlighted

it just wont let us do much - any ideas would be appreciated - cheers

Is your group of players a mix of f2p and subscribers? If so that maybe preventing you from creating the guild. If you are f2p and have subscribers in the group that maybe the problem since f2p can only be the leader of a f2p guild.

I have not tried this listed above but that is my understanding of how the guild options works.

Is your group of players a mix of f2p and subscribers? If so that maybe preventing you from creating the guild. If you are f2p and have subscribers in the group that maybe the problem since f2p can only be the leader of a f2p guild.

I have not tried this listed above but that is my understanding of how the guild options works.

I am pretty sure it works that way also.

A F2P may only be the leader of an ALL F2P guild...HOWEVER F2P players CAN join a subscriber guild. They just can not have underlings that sub.

Do you maybe forgot that all 4 of you have to be in a party together in order to create the guild?

I haven't created one myself but I think that's the way it works.

You have to be in a party with the 3 other founders of the Guild and then their Names are automatically inserted.

Edited by Tito_O

Do you maybe forgot that all 4 of you have to be in a party together in order to create the guild?

You have to be in a party with the 3 other founders of the Guild and then their Names are automatically inserted.

nice

will try that - thank you

Yup, this is the answer. You must all be in the same group.

• 8 years later...

Hi! Just wanted to update this to people who still have this problem in 2021: make sure that none of the founding players in the group have auto-ignore-guild-invites activated. You can find the setting under preferences->social in the game.

This was the problem for me and my family when we tried to make a guild a few weeks ago and when searching for a solution nobody mentioned the problem with this setting. So, if nothing else solves it - check so that "Automatically Ignore Guild Invites" is disabled!