Spoiler of Sorts: Jk Story on Corellia / end of Story title

Oathblade

I was incredibly excited when my JK hit the Corellia story because of how much of it seemed to be a payoff for previous quests. But it seems poorly written / executed.

My Dark Jedi had his friend from Typhon show up. I accidentally hit the neutral option instead of the kill him or capture him ones and he vanished never to return. The help he promised was not given. After all the emotional build up of the letters and 40 some levels of waiting it was a bitter pill.

The rest of the Jedi you interacted with just sort of wander off never to be heard or again, again very disappointing. I wanted to work to help Kira's old master to regain confidence in herself but after a dialog she vanished never to be seen again. The whole thing felt like it had massive promise but the execution totally fell apart.

Finally I dont know why I recieved the Master title. My character isnt worthy of acknowledgment as a Master and I didnt chose the dialog options to get that title. Why not give General? Why not let you char with an NPC to get the final title assignment after the dialog or swap it or something if you just have to let people get it anyway? General fits my not-so-jedi Jedi far better.

Re Master Title: To the best of my knowledge some people complained or something about the Master/General thing so General was removed from the game. Either that or it was just removed when they were trying to cut down on the number of titles in the game during the Beta Great Title Purge of 2011. So no one gets the General title.

Re Master Title: To the best of my knowledge some people complained or something about the Master/General thing so General was removed from the game. Either that or it was just removed when they were trying to cut down on the number of titles in the game during the Beta Great Title Purge of 2011. So no one gets the General title.

General as a title didn't make any sense really.

By that point in the storyline the Jedi Order is in charge of the military of the Republic and the Jedi Knight specifically is the Supreme Commander of the Republic forces. General is actually a demotion at that point.

General as a title didn't make any sense really.

By that point in the storyline the Jedi Order is in charge of the military of the Republic and the Jedi Knight specifically is the Supreme Commander of the Republic forces. General is actually a demotion at that point.

O_o When is it ever stated that the Jedi have usurped command of the military? And even if the Jedi had made such a coup, the JK was only made "supreme commander of Jedi forces on Corellia."(empahsis added) The JK has no rank over regular military troops and the JK's rank only applies for the duration of the battles on Corellia. The rank of General(which DSers still get even if they don't get the title) gives them military rank over non-Jedi forces which they do not otherwise have.