empire pvp on thsi server

cub-lover

I honestly don't think its as bad as you guys are making it out to be. There is more crap pugs with pve gear but i have no trouble getting wins imp side esp if i queue with my imp guild but also when solo queueing, sometimes ill get into the situation of queueing into the same nubs in pve gear time after time but the thing is.. this has happened to me on republic side as well...

As I said to you on the fleet Bleez, you run around in a premade 50 group, which always helps. Ive only really returned this week to pvp and I have to agree fully with the OP.

No incoming calls, players not really having a clue what to do in Hutball, bombs planted within seconds on voidstar - the list goes on.

My only 3 wins all day yesterday came when I was part of premade 50s. I work damn hard in pvp but sometimes I just simply give up because no matter how much effort you put in, some fool will always cost you the game.

However. For those who are more experienced at pvp, USE IT. Be aware of ppl on their own guarding nodes. If you see enemy forces charging to the other node - don't just leave the single player to deal with it, go and help. Or, switch and hit the other side(Civil War).

Its all about being aware on whats around you. The amount of times in Voidstar or NovaBore coast, Im trying to cap and team stupid bring the enemy to my position. SMART!

I've got to agree with Bleez on this that there isn't much difference whatever side your on. While I agree there is some idiotic decisions made on Imp side at times I've seen just as many made by Pub players. Most days I win about half my matches, the other day I won about 80% of those I was in and on occasion if I have an unlucky few hours with either my or enemy group composition I may only win 20%.

Fortunately those losing streaks are very rare and for the most part it's pretty easy to get the weekly done by the end of Wednesday unless I'm really slacking. Yeah it can be insanely frustrating at times in matches watching ppl do the silliest things but I don't believe it's inherently worse on Imp side.